The Talk

Jake( P.O.V.)

Leaving the secret spot Jake thinks about the whole experience, it was amazing being with Stella again he hopes that she will be able to come to see how he lives his life being in Blackburn city you don't always get to pride in stuff but he loves living here and he hopes that Stella gets to enjoy the experience as well

He loved seeing her again although the surprise of seeing another fairy and that she was Stella's best friend was I guess fun to meet her she seems like a cool person but man was that girl scary although she cut my time short with Stella which I don't like we got to know each other more I had so much more to say. Still, by how we were talking it seemed like I couldn't form a single sentence, especially with her best friend Anemone?.. yes that was her name, Especially with Anemone being there making stuff more awkward than it should be.

Jake doesn't understand what happened back there he can't pinpoint why his heart seemed like he ran a marathon and his face felt like he spent too much time in the sun. He just doesn't understand what is going on but, he knows someone in his life the only person really who can give him advice.

With that in mind, Jake sets off to work to have a talk with Geff and figure out everything he is feeling.

*A Lot of walking Later we come upon Jake's workplace where Geoffery lives*

Ok, Jake, this will just be a talk about feelings hopefully Geff can help me because I am so confused about whatever the hell is going on maybe I am going to die.

Shaking his head of stupid thoughts he lifts his hand and gives the door three knuckle raps he tries to calm down his heart feeling his chest and the fast-beating heart not slowing he starts thinking he might die, waiting outside is just excruciating right now.

With a whoosh, the door opens to a frantic-looking man half-dressed with a sleepy look in his eye, wondering who in the fruity tooty decided to knock on their door at this godly hour.

As the man Geoffery looks around he sees Jake standing there looking like he just had seen a ghost, feeling concerned Geoffery rushes Jake inside and sits him down.

"Jake are you ok, you look sick you shouldn't be walking around at this time of night you must be freezing, stay there I am going to make some tea and then we can talk if you want of course"

Shuffling around his tiny kitchen Geoffery starts on making the best tea in the world his grandma's secret recipe in fact the secret ingredient is a sploosh of lavender to the green tea with honey(shhh don't tell anyone).

"Well yeah I am fine I just have a few questions about stuff and was hoping you could help me answer some of them"

"Sure, I am a wise old man as people say"

"When you were young did you ever get this feeling where your heartbeat was just beating constantly fast and your palms got this sweaty feeling and it only would happen when you're around a girl, especially a very beautiful girl.

"Yes in fact I would call it having a crush"

"Crush?"

"Yes, where you would like someone to the point where you would want to see them every day and constantly be around to not miss anything important. Does that sound like what you are feeling when being around this special beautiful girl?"

"Yes actually"

"Then that means you have fallen for someone may I know this someone's name, do they live in town?"

"Her name is Stella and she is so beautiful especially her warm brown eyes that just make me melt every time she looks into mine although we haven't known each other long I just feel like I want no need her in my life"

"Well  woohoo my boy sounds like you're in love"

"In Love?"

"Yep that feeling you have with all those "symptoms" you had listed sounds like you had fallen hard for this girl"

"Yeah, I would definitely say I have fallen I just didn't know it was called love".

"Well, when do I get to meet this girl?"

Hearing that he thinks back to the discussion he had with Stella he understands her not wanting anyone to know she is a fairy and needing to keep it a secret he just wishes it could be easier to help her so she can come to meet Geff since honestly, he is the only person in his life with an importance that he wants Stella to meet him.

"Well she lives a few miles away and she says she would love to meet you last we talked but, she has to do a few things in her life to make sure the town she lives in doesn't go topside"

"Why would she have an importance to that?"

"Oh, s-she is in charge of... Weather things and making sure the village is protected from heavy winds and rains"

"Well, I guess that is important of a job to have sounds like she is a keeper if she is that important to her village".

"There are others who are like her to help but, sounds like she is the best they have but, I hope she will get a break and be able to come here and meet you".

"Well let's not rush her so the next time you meet just try to make sure that you aren't pressuring her to meet me, I know I am important but, if she is that important to her village for safety I would take what she does seriously and she will meet me when she can ok".

"Right I don't want to pressure her of course I just brought it up as an idea."

"Have you met anyone in her life"

"Just her best friend as she doesn't have parents and her village has a different government so everyone has a specific job to help where they live"

"That sounds like an amazing place to be gosh I hope she doesn't rope you away from me and you live with her"

"Wait...What no she wouldn't take me away from here and we just met Geff"

"So, there will be a day where you could marry her and give me grandbabies"

"Ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves"

"So I can be the grandpa"

"W-WHAT"

"So I can't"

"No, of course, you can be the grandpa I just we haven't even kissed yet ok stop rushing me"

"You are only getting older don't waste this precious time"

"OK, this conversation is done, thank you for the talk and the advice"

"You're welcome now go to bed".

"You don't want me to leave?"

"No it's too late I have an extra bedroom off you go, have a good night we have a long day tomorrow so get some rest."

As Geoffery cleans up the tea he sends Jake to bed, as he gets ready for bed and starts to close his eyes he smiles as he dreams of Stella and the beautiful life he wishes they could have together.

He doesn't really see how their differences could keep them apart how can a human have a life with a fairy without something bad happening to the universe. 

He hopes he and Stella can break through all those walls that may stop a relationship if she would want one because he definitely wants one.