Duel to your death

Jakes p.o.v

Seeing my sister was definitely a shock to my system knowing that she was truly alive and I wasn't going crazy when I saw her all those years ago. Time hasn't been so kind to her although I blame that more on the man in front of us.

Seeing him throw her across the room and say those dreadful words to her made me see red I knew bringing along the sword I made years ago was a good thing to do. As I pull them out I can see Anemone's shocked face out of the corner of my eye oops probably should have talked more about everything I researched when searching for my sister oh well she can kill me later after we save Stella. I hope what this bastard wasn't true he better not have touched her.

Squeezing my sword I lunge at him hoping all that I practiced can save my ass enough for them to come back and help me. Hearing our swords clash I make moves I have been practicing since helping my dad with blacksmithing, moving left, and keeping my footing balanced enough to not be swept off my feet. 

"My my, you seem to be well equipped in sword fighting which is quite a surprise from some low human such as you."

"Such kind words from an old man like yourself, are you trying to flirt with me."

"Of course not, you're not my type"

"Oh stop it you're making me blush."

"Really, well now I can make you bleed."

Master slings his sword forward trying to pierce Jake's heart only missing by a few inches as the man before moves swiftly behind him hitting his back and slicing a wound enough to make him the master bleed.

"Well, I guess one of us did end up bleeding too bad it wasn't me like you hoped."

Having enough with the stupid banter and furious that the Master let this lowlife actually make him bleed, the master turns around and slashes his sword making sure to hit something to hurt Jake. Slicing away Master sees that he got a few big cuts on this fellow and now he will make sure this will be the end of him.

Jake couldn't see all the swift slashes coming towards him and now he is starting to feel woozy noticing he got some major cuts, falling down Jake looks up at the man he was schooling only a few moments ago. Guess this won't work in Jake's's favor but, he can't die he needs to save Stella and just give her all his hugs and kisses. Show how much he misses her and how sorry he is he wasn't there although it wasn't his fault she was kidnapped, he thought that if he was there he could have helped her enough to make sure she wasn't captured and kept in this terrible place.

"Guess my wish came true you are going to die here, foolish boy."

No, Jake won't die here not now not before seeing Stella. He won't allow this vile man in front of him to stop Jake from getting to Stella, hugging her in a tight embrace and kissing her senseless to show her all his love that he wasn't fully given to her yet.

He won't die here with this vile person above him this isn't how he will go from this life and with all those thoughts flying through his head, Jake gets enough strength to push back the man and get back to his feet to continue this duel.

Seeing the wretched boy, that has gotten in the Master's way one too many times, push him away with actual strength the Master gets past the point of being angry, past the point of furiousness no now he is at his wit's end. He is too close for his plan to come crumbling down now he must kill this human so he can succeed in his plan and take the fairies away from this world and the next and create his own beautiful world.

Master is the almighty and he will show this human just how almighty he can get. The Master looks upon the boy he is dueling and decides to show him more of his swordsmanship as a way of distraction.