Forever Entwined

This is it, Stella was getting ready for her big day she can't believe after everything Jake and her went through they are finally getting married.

Ok, we are going to go through some context, after the day they destroyed The Master the army of the hollow finally showed up and started cleaning up the whole production of Sapphire Blood. Anyone apart of this group was getting punishment some were able to plead their case but don't worry none of those people were the Master in fact after what Stella did the Master wasn't able to move any limb forever paralyzed, close to death.

After that, the Queen gave a medal of honor to Stella, Anemone, and even Jake for their bravery and for defeating the Master who has been troubling the Queen for years.

Stella and Jake were able to get closer and better yet the Queen approved so they no longer had to have secret meetings at night and were able to even go out in the town for dates. Of course with the help of the queen Stella was able to hide her wings so she could go out in the blacksmith town with Jake.

She was able to meet Geoffery who was just a big sweety and gushed about how amazing it was that she gave Jake a chance.

Jake however wasn't very amused, he was happy that Stella was able to meet the most important person of his life.

After awhile and with being able to get closer the queen gave her blessing to let them marry and Stella was even able to tell Geoffery what she was, surprisingly he wasn't fazed at all it seems that blacksmith city is used to having people with powers so it was no big deal.

After a few years of dating Jake finally got the courage and blessing of geofferey and even the blessing from the Queen of fairies herself, he propsed to Stella which was at their spot but, with a picnic set up like how their first date that they finally had went, along with twinkling lights above their heads.

Flowers all around it just made the night so magical.

After their first date and second and then third date both Stella and Jake knew it was a forever thing between them and doubts of the past they had were far gone replaced with new hopes for the future.

Trials and tribulations are of course going to be a part of every relationship but, they were able to face each challenege together and come out the other side with even more love they had for one another leading up to this day right now.

After getting ready and Anemone helping Stella into her dress she was ready for Jake and her to be married and start a full life together, it does mean saying goodbye to the hollow but, not forever as they also will be moving a bit further to the middle with Jakes house being inbetween the city and the hollow, making it easier for Stella to stay closer to home.

*What they look like for their wedding*

Walking down the Aisle seeing Jake's bright face staring at her with such awe and admiration made Stella blush so hard.

Even after being together for all these years Jake could always make her a blushing mess and secretly unbeknownst to Stella she could do the same to Jake it was just easier for him to hide it.

*Wedding happens, sorry not righting out any of the wedding ceremony*

Stella was so happy, she was finally married to her forever and she was ready to start her knew life.

Looking towards Jake as he gets a mischevious smile, he chases her to their house to start their forever and happily after together.

*And done yes, this is now finished I know this is a short ending chapter and i decided to not do an epilouge like before. I will be starting the new series soonish I don't really know when until the first chapter is out of course. I am so glad you came along with me on my first book Journey I am sorry if anything turned out weird or bad but, that is what learning is for hopefully my next book will be better. Anyway I am happy with how I made this book and I am happy with the ending see you all next series bye*