Harmony

Waking up restless Stella was not prepared for today but tonight she is supposed to meet jake again however with the spot being ruined still she doesn't know how she could go back there as she is very scarred from last night's experience.

As she got dressed and started to leave, she hopes Anemone doesn't question her appearance as she doesn't know what she is going to say all Stella wants is to see jake again.

She doesn't know if she could wait any longer to see him, she just hopes the day goes by fast.

*At the Cafe* 

Stella flying in looks around to see if Anemone was at their usual spot, after she finds she sees the spot empty so she figured Anemone slept in this time or had something important come up as that happens from time to time.

Going to order and sitting down at the spot Stella lets her thoughts wander off staring into space Stella wonders how or if to tell Anemone about what happened she doesn't really want to add on to her plate or her friends' plate so she tells herself it is best to remain quiet.

After an hour Stella wonders if Anemone is going to show but as her food comes to her she spots the bright blonde hair that belongs to her friend, waving to get the attention of Anemone, Stella prays very quietly that Anemone doesn't question anything she might see wrong as Stella isn't good with being quiet about stuff that has recently happened to her.

*Anemone flies towards their table*

"Good morning Stella it has been away too long since we last each other I feel like"

"It has only been a day since we last saw each other"

"Exactly the longest day of my life I had to talk with other people... gross"

"Come on Anemone it wasn't that bad"

"Says you... Any way got anything to tell me or is your life back to being boring"

Gulping at what Anemone said Stella makes sure she stays quiet and makes sure that nothing comes across her face as being wrong, she can already tell this is going to be terrible.

"Ah, nope nothing juicy to tell, what about you?"

Anemone quickly gives her the eyes but doesn't voice anything other than an answer to the question.

"No nothing juicy not even the baker has anything on him for me to tell you"

"Oh, um well that is unfortunate"

"Yes... very unfortunate I guess, Stella-"

"Anyways got to cut the rest of this talk short, I have very important things to do, stuff to plan so catch up with you later."

Anemone shocked by this unusual display her friend is making goes to protest but quickly lets it go not wanting to push Stella into telling.

"Ah, yeah I guess so catch up with you soon bye"

"Yes catch up very soon anyway bye"

Stella flies off very fast out of the cafe probably drawing unwanted attention but, that didn't bother her at the moment she wished she didn't cut her talk with Anemone but, she really doesn't want to stress about what happened although she definitely should go tell the queen she feels it would make a bigger mess piled on top of the already huge mess and gosh she is so glad she is not a queen gosh does the job sound hard and taxing.

*Later that day*

The day had been exhausting, Stella knows she shouldn't keep stressing about what happened but, she couldn't help it she spent the rest of the day jittery, she knows that everyone noticed she is just glad no one else said anything about it because she knows one word and she would have exploded and spilled everything in her mind out of her mouth with no stopping figuratively of course.