Secret meeting

Waking up the next morning Stella felt exuberant as she awoke with a fast-paced heart, and heat creeping up on her cheeks today is the day she will meet Jake again is it a good idea... No is it an exhilarating idea meeting a very handsome boy(at least in her opinion)... Yes, she can't wait for the day to start so she can meet him again.

Doing her morning routine and leaving her house to start the day, she hopes to have no events happen today as she really wants to meet with him and doesn't want anything in the way, Making way to her usual post she looks upon the sky trying to feel the environment around to make sure that no storms will come upon today.

Right at the moment, all she feels is a denseness to the water rain so there might be a drizzling sparkle of rain but other than that she doesn't feel anything else she looks upon the rest of the elementals and sees nothing perpetuating that danger is near on their faces so she ops. to take the day and go in search for her friend to tell her about the person she met, she just prays she doesn't slip that the man is human.

Flying to the cafeteria she spots her friend Anemone sitting at a table eating her lunch

"Anemone" Stella yells a bit too loud and a bit too excitingly

"Stella" Anemone excitedly shouts back

Looking at some faces of other fairies that seemed annoyed Stella sees they probably shouldn't have done that as they might have just disturbed a few breakfasts, hoping the attention fades she flies to Stella to talk about meeting jake and how she will meet him again today.

"Stella, girl I haven't seen you in a minute what have you been up to?"

"Oh the usual helping with disasters making sure ponds and lakes aren't overflown and you know everything else I do"

"Yeah okay the boring stuff but there must be something else you are just dying to tell me I can see written in your face especially your Brunette-colored eyes now spill"

"Well okay then if you must I am meeting someone today at around Lunchtime"

"OOOO-

"SHHHH"

"Right sorry so who is this lucky guy do we know him"

"No, you wouldn't know because he is....."

"He is what? girl spill I need details, details"

"He is *whispered*human"

"Honey what I did not catch that"

"You know what why don't we go somewhere more private for this conversation"

"Alright if you say so"

Finishing their lunches Stella and Anemone fly off to where there wasn't anyone around

*Lot of flying later*

"WHAT!!!!!"

"SHHH"

"Anemone please be quiet"

"QUIET Stella, you are off to see a human and you want me to be Quiet about it"

"Anemone I know this is bad but, he doesn't seem to want to hurt me i am just going to meet him just this once and he said after this meeting we don't ever have to meet again"

"Yeah because you will be captured, Stella you know all those stories about the humans and you still want to meet him"

"Yes he seemed genuine about everything he said and well you know how curious i get"

"Yeah so curious that you spooked yourself had you not you could be dead"

"Ok, just let me meet him again if you want to follow me to make sure everything is good you can"