Chapter 11

When I woke up, Zosia was already awake and was sat at the end of my bed on her computer. I could sense that she wasn't right before I spoke to her. There was just that kind of energy in the room.

"Morning!!" She smiled at me, very excitedly.

"Morning." I smiled back calmly, trying to contain her energy.

"I thought you weren't going to work?" I asked, noticing Zosia was already in her work scrubs.

"I changed my mind." She smiled.

"Well you're going to be late! You best get going!" I laughed, aiming to get rid of her. I needed to warn someone. 

Zosia smiled at me, closed her laptop and literally bounded out of the room. As soon as Zosia was out of my sight, I shot off as fast as I could.

Zosia has bipolar disorder. She is on tablets for it, and she will be for the rest of her life. She takes lithium as a mood stabilizer which takes away her erratic behaviour as long as she takes them regularly.

I had 2 options. I could go to dad. Or Zosia's boss then dad, but I'd have to move fast if I was to beat Zosia. I decided I had to run. I got to Keller as fast as a I could. My heart was pounding in my chest, but somehow I got there before she did.

I almost ran straight into Sacha.

"Woah, speedy!" He smiled at me, sticking his arm out to stop me going flying straight past him when I tried to stop.

"It's Zosia." I panted.

"What's Zosia? And she's not working today, she booked the day off." Sacha replied sounding really confused.

"She's having one of her episodes. Please keep her safe. I need to get dad." I blurted, Sacha understood. Unfortunately, he had seen Zosia during a bipolar episode before.

"Don't make it obvious. Ill get dad." I said. I could trust Sacha. I heard Zosia's voice from down the corridor, so I shot off before she saw me.

I got to dads office, and I took a couple of seconds to catch my breath before I went in. While I was stood there, I could hear some very strange moaning and groaning noises, but I couldn't tell where they were coming from so I didn't think anything of it.

I burst in through the door of dads office, then discovered the reason why knocking was invented.

Dad was on top of Jac and Jac had no trousers on. They were very hot and sweaty and making a lot of noise.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!" I yelled covering my eyes and almost walking into the door on my way out.

"I'LL COME BACK LATER!" I yelled slamming the door behind me.

I heard giggling, like 2 teenagers who had just been caught.

THAT WAS WAY TO MUCH I DIDN'T NEED TO SEE ANY OF THAT. I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO LOOK AT EITHER OF THEM WITHOUT SEEING THAT. EW. YACK. EW. EW. URGH.

I had more important things to worry about than my dad screwing Jac even though that's pretty gross.

I went back onto Keller to go and check on Zosia. I knew I could trust Sacha but Zosia can be violent and unpredictable when she's having an episode, it doesn't matter who you are when she's in the middle on an episode.

Zosia was nowhere to be seen. Sacha was on the look out for her and had Marie-Claire, Fletch, and Arthur and Dom on the look out for her. There was no one better than Arthur who could look, he understood how she worked, and could think like her.

After Sacha assured me I didn't need to go and look as well, I hurried back to dads office. I was hoping that dad and Jac would be clothed, because we really needed help.

I knocked on the door this time and Jac let me in. Dad wasn't in the room.

"What's up hun?" Jac asked calmly.

"Where is dad?" I asked urgently.

"Why? I can help if you need something?" Jac offered.

"I'm sorry, but this is out of your territory." I said.

"Where is dad?" I repeated.

"He is in his meeting.  What's up?" Jac asked putting her arm around me.

I turned to her and clung onto her for a few moments.

I was scared. It had been a while since I had seen my sister like this. I knew the warning signals all too well. I managed to compose myself enough to speak to Jac but before I could talk I completely broke down in tears.

"...Zosia..." I sobbed.

"What about her??" Jac asked cuddling me into her chest.

"She...she....not right..." I sobbed.

"You need to get dad. You need to make him listen." I blurted out very quickly. I realised how mad I sounded.

"He's just gone into his meeting sweet, you know this is a very important meeting." Jac said to me, not understanding.

"THIS IS HIS DAUGHTER! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IT COULD BE." I yelled pushing Jac away from me. She looked confused. I took a couple of seconds to breathe and calm down before continuing.

"Zosia has bipolar disorder." I said, taking a deep breath afterwards. Zosia didn't like everyone knowing. This was need to know information, but I figured that I needed all the help we could get at the moment with dad off the scene.

Then things made sense to her.

"She's having an episode." I said.

"Sacha has people out looking for her. Ill go straight back down to Keller as soon as I've tried to get dad." I said and I dashed off before Jac could stop me.

I knew where dad would be. He would be in the conference room on the east side of the hospital. Luckily it wasn't to far away. It took me about 7 or 8 minutes to get there in a fast walk.

I knew I couldn't just burst in the room, but I remembered dad saying there was a little intercom room for emergencies. I found the door that led up to the room at let myself in. There were a couple of doctors in the room overlooking the meeting, they looked at me and must have seen the striking likeness between me and Zosia. They let me into the room.