Chapter fifteen

Once we step out of the elevator, everyone looks at us. I can feel that Tony is very stressed and is ready to go back to his lab, so I grab his hand and kinda drag him inside the livingroom. Steve is giving him a death glare and places himself in front of Bucky, like a shield.

"- I think it's best if Tony and Bucky have a little discussion, alone.

- Nope.

- Steve, please, it's important.

- No.

- I'm not gonna hurt him if that's what you're thinking about Cap'.

- Too late, you already did. There's no way I'm gonna let you anywhere near him ever again.

- I'm trying to fix things ! I'm trying to be mature !

- Dan't make me laugh Stark ! You ? Mature ? You never were and you never will be ! You will just keep hurting the people around you !

- Enough ! Both of you ! Can't you see that you're hurting him ? *sight* Steve, it is necessary for Tony and Bucky to talk. We will all make mistakes and it's normal. We wil all get hurt at some point... But don't you think that it's worth fighting for ?

- Lys, I've lost Bucky before, I can't let that happen a second time.

- It won't happen. Please Steve, it's important and you know it. Please, they need to talk.

- *sight* Fine. But if anything happens, I'll kill you , Stark.

- Deal."

Bucky gets up and follows Tony in another room while I take his place on the couch. Steve sits on my right and I just put my head on his shoulder. I hear him sight and I can feel his anxiety.

"- They'll be okay. It'll be okay.

- How can you be so sure ?

- I don't know. I just know that everything will be okay. I understand your fear, I think I really do, but... You're not alone, I'm his soulmate too, I will also be here for him and I'll be here for you.

- Thank you, I really needed that. Do you think I overreacted ?

- No. You just didn't know what to do so you just defended what's yours. But don't forget that Tony and I are also Bucky's soulmate, okay ?

- Okay.

- I meant it, you know ?

- What exactly ?

- When I said that love you all, I meant it. I'm just not used to... pretty much everything, actually. But I'm glad that I found you, thank you.

- For what ? 

- Everything... Now, I should probably go take a shower and get dressed. What time is it by the way ?

- Around 2 p.m.

- Shit ! I have to call my friends ! Gotta go ! Love you !"

And with that being said, I run away towards my room.

I find my phone where I had put it last, more like where it had been smashed. 'Shit. How am I gonna tell my friends that I found my last soulmate ?' Guess we'll see that later, for now, I gotta take a shower.

I don't take too much time to shower but once I step out of it, I realise that I didn't choose what I'm gonna wear. So I get out of the bathroom in just a towel and go to my dressing room to find Nat and Wanda looking at my clothes.

"- Girls, what are you doing here ?

- Just looking at what you have so we can buy you what's missing, and believe me when I say that there are many things that are missing in this dressing room." said Wanda.