Gonna Set you on Fire - Part 2

CHAPTER 29 - GONNA SET YOU KNOW FIRE  [PART 2]

-----------------------------------------------

IN THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, I WALK DOWN THE HALLWAY, PASSING A ROOM. I stop, my head tilting before walking back and looking into the room I just passed.

Kol stood there, unpacking in his new room in the compound. He picks up a photo frame and chuckles as he looks at it.

"Looks like you're getting comfortable" I say, leaning against the door frame her arms crossed over her chest

"Well, I would have preferred my old room" I chuckle. "Seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery and a hybrid, I thought it best not to complain" Kol says.

I walk into the room, pulling out a bottle of absinthe. "I brought you something in honor of your return to the fold. I remembered it's your favorite, or, at least, it used to be" I give him a smile, handing the bottle to him.

Kol takes the bottle from him and looks at it. "Ding dong... the witch is dead! Or undead" I laugh. "Whichever. Cheers!"

Suddenly, the bottle shatters in Kol's hand, and its contents spill all over the floor. Kol and I, both alarmed, walk out of the room and look over to find Vincent/Finn appear"

"Where is she?" Finn asks, looking furious. I raise my eyebrows. Well, that didn't take long.

"Finn! Please, join us" Klaus says, annoyed. Kol shakes the liquor off of his hands and stands next to Klaus. "My, my, you look peaky" He turns to Kol. "Doesn't he look peaky?"

"He does look peaky"

"You feeling alright?" Klaus asks.

I chuckle, shaking my head

Finn,not amused, glares at them. "Don't make me ask again"

"Well, I assume you're talking about our mother" I walk forward. "Dont worry, she's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe" My head turns to look  at Klaus. "Is she?" He shrugs and I smile, looking back at Finn. "You'll never find her"

"You think you've won" He spreads his arms wide. "Let's see how long that arrogance lasts, brother"

Kol looks alarmed as Finn gives them one last glare and leaves. Klaus watches him go, looking slightly concerned.

Down in the courtyard, the werewolves and the vampires are still trying to form an alliance.

"You wolves are here because you want freedom. And, I promise you, if you stay, you will be free. But.." Hayley looks backward at Marcel and the vampires. "We need as much help as we can get"

"My vamps and I are willing to stand with you against the witches. In return, all I want is a promise that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding" Marcel says

"You're the one who spent the last one hundred years killing and cursing us!" Jared, a werewolf argues.

Marcel looks at him. "Which means you might wanna listen to what I have to say"

Suddenly, Finn joins them and interrupts their negotiations.

"I see you're brokering a truce between mongrels and parasites!" Hayley, Marcel, and the rest of their respective communities glare at him angrily. "And just how long do you think that's really going to last? A month? A week? A day? What you don't yet seem to understand is that the only thing that can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war, and death"