The Casket Girls

CHAPTER 8 - THE CASKET GIRLS

-------------------------

AFTER MY TALK WITH REBEKAH I DECIDED TO MOVE BACK into the compound and not the Mikaelson Mansion because I wanted to make sure that Hayley was safe.

Klaus stopped in the doorway of my room as I was putting the last of my shoes in the closet.

"So, you decided to stay here after all?" His voice echos around the room.  I smile and turn around.

"Yeah, I'm back," I say. Klaus nods. It was quiet for a while until I finally decide to talk.

"I'm sorry, a-about what I said the last time," I say, my voice cracking.

"No. You were right, as much as I hate to admit it" He says. I look down, feeling guilty now for saying all those things to him. "I should be the one apologizing"

I shake my head. "No, I should be apologizing. My emotions got the best of me. I couldn't stand the sight of you and Elijah working together and arguing but always vicious when it comes to each other. I guess I just wished that I had someone there to do all that for me. Someone like-" I couldn't even bring myself to say his name and I think Klaus noticed that because he said it for me. 

"Someone like Henrik" he whispers. I nod my head. Niklaus walks towards me and stands in front of me, taking my hands in his. "No matter who's side I'm on. I will always fight for you." I smile at him. 

" I didn't know what to do. I was angry and scared and I-I just- I couldn't handle anything." I say, my voice breaking. "I said what I thought was right but-"

"But you didn't mean it" He finishes the sentence. 

"I was angry and scared and I don't know. I guess maybe a part of me wishes it was true." I look down. " Maybe some of us are just meant to be broken after all" I slightly chuckle.

"You know, you were the only one who thought the very best of me while everyone else didn't, and all I did was argue and be ungrateful

"You know, you were the only one who thought the very best of me while everyone else didn't, and all I did was argue and be ungrateful. For that I am sorry, Leah" Nik says. I smile before we both hugged each other.

 I smile before we both hugged each other