𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Your arm is way too strong for someone who is like.. a meter tall" Renner, known as Anemoi to pretty much everyone, complained to Robin. He was forced to go to CADMUS with the team of teens, and when they arrived, Kid Flash had saved two men and Aqualad had complained about needing a plan.

All to which, Robin decided to disappear and pull Renner along with him. He was pulled inside the building and helped pull Kid Flash into it too, as he had gotten stuck holding the window sill. Aqualad quickly joined them.

"Appreciate the help" Aqualad remarked sarcastically while Robin got into the network, using one of the computers in the room. "You handled it, besides, we're here to investigate, poetic justice. Remember?" Robin excused himself, hardly sparing a glance.

Aqualad did not respond and left the room. Renner followed him, seeing a elevator close with an odd figure in it. "Elevators should be locked down!" Kid Flash remarked, to which Robin ran ahead "This is wrong... thought so, this is a high speed express elevator" He spoke. "It doesn't belong in a two story building."

Renner seconded that, and it appeared to him that maybe it wasn't a two story building. "Neither does what I saw" Aqualad commented, pulling open the doors to the elevator. "And that's why they need an express elevator" Renner said, jumping down the elevator shaft and using his abilities to slow his fall. Robin followed with a grappling hook.

"I'm at the end of my rope" He said, surprised. Renner stopped and watched as he jumped to the wall, the others coming down to. "Bypassing security.. and go!" Aqualad ripped open the doors once more.

"Welcome to project CADMUS" Robin remarked, looking down a seemingly endless hallway. Kid Flash ran ahead, running by and disappearing into one of the hallways.

"What a great team, guys" Renner said, following his tracks to see a train of monsters walking by like elephants, not paying attention to their group at all. "No, nothing odd going on here" Aqualad spoke, breathless. Renner could only watch as they passed.

The teens came up to a large circular door that Robin easily opened "Okay, I'm officially whelmed" Renner did not understand that reference and ignored it when he saw what Robin was talking about. There were blue creatures all lined up against the was, electricity emitting from them.

"This is how they hide this massive underground facility from the world, the real CADMUS isn't on the grid! It generates it's own power with these.. things!" Kid Flash exclaimed "Must be what they're bred for" He thought out loud. "Even the name is a clue, the Cadmus of myth created a new race by showing dragon's teeth into the earth" Aqualad explained.

"This Cadmus creates new life, too, let's find out why" Robin went over to a computer, probably to do more of what he's already done to get more information. "They call them Genomorphs.. whoa! Look at the stats on these things! Superstrength, telepathy, razor claws, these are living weapons!" Robin explained as he read. "I once knew a telepath" Renner commented.

"They're engineering an army, but for who?" Kid Flash asked "Wait, there's something else, Project Kr" Robin cut him off. "Ugh! File's triple encrypted. I cant-" A man with a golden helmet, Renner recognized him as Guardian, ran in and told them not to move.

"Wait.. Robin? Aqualad? Kid Flash? And... Anemoi, aren't you with Batman?" He stopped. "I know you, Guardian, a hero" Aqualad spoke "I do my best" Guardian said. Renner rolled his eyes "Then what are you doing here, man?" He asked.

"I'm chief of security, you're trespassing, but we can call the league and figure this out" He noted. "You think the league is going to approve of you breeding weapons?" Kid Flash asked, sounding appalled. Guardian looked surprised to hear that, and stuttered a moment before the thing on his shoulder glowed red, and he was back at trying to catch them.