seventeen

I woke up to my old alarm clock ringing in my ears. I groaned before turning it off. I turned around to face Xavier.

He was already awake.

"Morning babe." I said with a smile.

"Good morning princess." He pecked my lips.

"Uh.. There's something I need to tell you.." He whispered.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked getting more worried then I should.

"I have to go back to Canada for graduation and I have a lot of exams. Also, once I graduate I won't be in America any more... I think.. We should have a break for while." He whispered as tears fell out of my eyes.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked as more tears rolled down.

"I'm sorry Sarah. I love you." He said.

"No it's fine. I understand." I lied.

He got out of bed and took his suitcase. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. It was our last kiss. I could tell. He walked out of my room. A few seconds later I heard the front door close. I sighed before getting up and wiping my tears away.

I went to my closet and took out a tight, pink crop top and high waisted, ripped jean shorts. I took out a floral cardigan before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower. Once the hot water hit my body I felt relaxed and all my worries seemed to be gone.

After 25 minutes of showering I got out. I put on my clothes before taking my purse and putting in everything in it. I put my hair up in a messy bun before doing my makeup. Foundation, eyeliner, mascara and nude coloured lipstick. I put on my nude coloured heels before walking downstairs.

"Good morning everyone!" I shouted as I came downstairs. Xavier had already left my mind... It's weird.

"Morning honey!" My mum smiled.

"Morning!" My dad said as he fixed up his tie and walked out of the house. He was late.

"Morning poop." Niall said as he walked downstairs.

I laughed before walking out of the house. I wanted to walk to the mall. For some reason I didn't want to take my car.

I started walking down the street, I then crossed the road. I knew I had to pass my old school. As I came closer I saw the same old teens walking past me to school. They all looked at me before shrugging and walking into the school.

I was currently looking inside the school when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sor- oh it's you." I rolled my eyes.

"So you're not going to say sorry for bumping into me because it's me?" He asked annoyed.

"Piss off Nash." I mumbled as I tried to get past him.

Before I knew it he pinned me up against the fence. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

His face was getting closer. I looked up into his blue eyes. I knew he was going to kiss me. Right on that time Xander walked out of the school.

"Sarah?" He asked as his eyes lit up.

Nash let go of me.

"Xander!" I squealed as I jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"When did you come back?" He asked into my hair.

"Yesterday." I mumbled as I tightened the hug.

"I've missed you so so so much." I whispered.

"I missed you more." He said.

I jumped back down off him.