twenty

The Next Morning

I walked downstairs with Nash following me close by. I turned around and he smirked at me before taking my arms and placing them around his neck and wrapping his arms around my waist. He got down to my level and pecked my lips.

"What should we do today baby girl?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hmmm I don't know," I smirked back.

"How about I take you out on a date today?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile. He leaned in to kiss me but because I'm a tease I pulled away from him and walked to the kitchen and took out a water bottle from the fridge.

I drank it as I looked at Nash. He was pouting.

"Tease," he mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked and acted like I didnt here him.

"Nothing I just called you a tease," he stuck his tongue out at me.

"So you're saying that you don't want me to kiss you all day?" I asked as I put the bottle back in the fridge.

"No! I never said that!" He panicked. I started to laugh really hard.

I walked up to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled away and he gave me a smirk.

"Looks like you can't stop yourself from kissing me," he smirked.

I gave him a playful glare.

"Shut up, Grier," I laughed as I tried to walk past him.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around. He placed a kiss on my lips and then pulled away.

"Couldn't let you go without one last kiss, Sanders," he said mocking my voice in the last part. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So where are we going on this date?" I asked.

"Its a surprise," he smiled.

"I don't like surprises," I whined.

"Well you're gonna have to deal with it," he smirked. I glared at him.

"Do you know how to stop smirking?" I asked.

"When it comes to you, I just can't help myself. I guess you make me sexually frustrated." He said. I gasped and widened my eyes at him.

"You fuckwit!" I yelled.

He started laughing hard as I punched his arm.

"I was joking geez calm down," he laughed.

I started to laugh too.

"Well tell me if should get dressed fancy or just normal?" I asked.

I was currently wearing a white dress that reached my mid thigh with black high heels and my hair was straightened. He looked me up and down before biting his bottom lip.

"Nah baby, you don't really need to get dressed, you already are," he smiled.

"And you look beautiful," he added.

I smiled at him before pecking his lips.

"When are we leaving?" I asked as I looked into his baby blue eyes.

"Later today, I'll let you know," he winked. I nodded before jumping onto the couch. I sighed before laying down on the couch. Today has been pretty boring so far.

--------------

I was laying on my bed when I got at text.

"Get ready and meet me outside," I read aloud.