twenty two

-a week later-

A week passed since the party and I was feeling really sick. I still remember what Nash and I did. We were both drunk but I still couldn't believe I did that. I was feeling dizzy these past few days and I couldn't stop vomiting.

I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom again. I needed to vomit. I leaned over the toilet and puked.

I felt someone lift my hair up and rub my back. I looked up to see Nash standing there.

I got up and flushed the toilet before washing my face and brushing my teeth.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked. I nodded before walking over to my bed again. Just as I did that I felt light headed and dizzy. What the fuck is going on. Before I knew it fell on the floor and everything went black. The last thing I remember is Nash screaming my name.

------
Nash's POV

I was walking around the waiting room like a crazy man running my hands through my hair every once in a while. She could of told me she was sick. I would of took her to the doctors straight away. I was chewing my nails, that's how worried I was.

I sat down in a chair and tried to calm down. I heard her rooms door open and I quickly shot up.

"How is she?"

"Sir, we just left her room two minutes ago after telling her the news and now she's gone..." The doctor said slowly.

My heart was beating out of my chest. Where could of she gone? And what news?

"What do you mean she's gone and what news?"

"She might of escaped after hearing the news." I was getting annoyed at the moment.

"What news?!"

"She's pregnant sir,"

My heart skipped a beat.

---------
THE END!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this book! I'm gonna write a sequel to this book so don't worry💖

-Tara🌙