Quirk Test

Y/N POV

I walk into UA academy. Going down the hallway I come to class 1A. Almost immediately after opening the door I'm greeted by yelling.

Glasses: "Get your feet off the desk!"

Blondie: "Make me four eyes."

Y/N: "You kids sure are a rowdy bunch. Especially you blondie."

All eyes land on me as blondie stands up.

Blondie: "What'd you call me?"

Y/N: "Guess you're deaf too."

He grits his teeth getting in my face.

Blondie: "I don't like you weakling."

Y/N: "If anyone's weak it's you, especially when compared to me."

We both narrow our eyes as tension fills the air. We then lock hands in a firm handshake.

Bakugo: "I like you. Name's Bakugo."

Y/N: "Y/N."

Man: "Take your seats."

We look to see a man in a sleeping bag.

Y/N: "Who the hell are you?"

Aizawa: "I'm your professor, Aizawa. Time we got into it."

He withdraws a uniform from his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "Put one on and meet me outside."

I get mine on and head outside. From there we stand on a training field.

Girl: "Shouldn't we be in orientation?"

Aizawa: "You shouldn't waste time on pointless ceremonies. We're not driven by traditions here at UA. That gives me free reign on how to run the classroom. You're used to standard tests. But not using your quirks in physical exams. Y/N. You're gonna be first."

I'm tossed a softball.

Aizawa: "Toss the ball as far as you can. Anything is allowed just keep inside the circle."

I step into the circle reeling back my arm. Then with help of some electrical energy I launch the ball like a rail gun bolt. It whistles being sent into the horizon. 

Aizawa: "Nine hundred and... fifty six meters."

The crowd murmurs to themselves.

Aizawa: "Not bad. You show the most potential."

I smirk and head back to watch the other students toss the ball. When that's through we move on to the fifty meter dash. I crouch down as Bakugo aims his hands behind him.

Bakugo: "I won't lose."

Y/N: "Oh but you will."

We both smile.

Robot: "Runner's set. Go."

The gun is fired. I blast wind and thermal energy rocketing towards the finish line.

Bakugo: "You're not gonna beat me."

I crank up the energy beating Bakugo.

Y/N: "I win."

Bakugo: "I was holding back."

Y/N: "I'm sure you were."

After some more tests we stand before Aizawa.

Aizawa: "That'll conclude the quirk assessment test."

Pinky: "That was fun!"

Aizawa: "Fun huh? Then how's this for fun? Whoever came in last is getting booted from the class."

They lose their happiness but I smile knowing it won't effect me. Our scores are then displayed. At the end is that kid named Deku. I look at him to see a cloud hanging over his head.

Aizawa: "Deku."

He tenses up.

Aizawa: "You won't be booted from class. That was just a joke."

Deku: "It wasn't funny!!!!"

Y/N/Bakugo: "I thought it was hilarious."

We both laugh when Aizawa clears his throat.

Aizawa: "That's enough for today. Grab a syllabus from the classroom. Have it read before tomorrow."

*next day*

I sit in class trying my best to stay awake when All Might bursts through the door. 

All Might: "Welcome students. This class is where you'll learn the basics of how to be a pro hero. Today's lesson will be hosted at training ground beta. But first,"

He presses a button. This makes a section of the wall come out with numbered crates.

All Might: "You'll need to put on your new costumes."

After everyone puts on their costume I head with them to the mentioned training ground. We're then met with All Might again.

All Might: "It's time for some combat. Heroes are known to fight in the open. But it's more common to fight in an enclosed space. For this exercise you'll be split into teams of heroes and villains that'll fight two on two."

He then pulls out what's clearly a script.

Y/N: "You've gotta be kidding me."

All Might: *reading* "The villains have hidden a nuclear device somewhere within the facility. The hero's job is to either defeat the villains or claim the weapon. But the villains can succeed if they capture the heroes or keep the weapon safe until time runs out. Since we're short of time we'll draw lots."

He pulls out two boxes. I withdraw a ball. Once everyone else has I find myself on a team with pinky.

Pinky: "Looks like we're partners."

Y/N: "Joy."

Pinky: "That sounded like sarcasm."

Y/N: "Whatever could've given you that idea Pinky?"

Mina: "The name's Mina. Mina Ashido."

Y/N: "Whatever. Let's just get this over with."

All Might: "Y/N and Mina vs Koji and Rikido, take your places."

I cross my arms heading to the appropriate battle building. When the buzzer goes off we head inside to begin the battle.