Obstacle Run

Y/N POV

After my fight at the USJ I find myself sitting back in class. Aizawa then enters the room.

Aizawa: "Time for business, the sports festival."

Jiro: "Is it really wise to put on something this big right after a villain attack?"

Aizawa: "The administration believes it's a good way to show that the threat's over. There's also gonna be more security. This event's too big to cancel over some villains."

Mineta: "It's just a festival."

Aizawa: "Our festival is the most watched in the world. It used to be the Olympics everyone watched. But ever since quirks emerged the Olympics have become nothing more than a second rate program. The UA sports festival is the only thing worth watching."

Momo: "There's gonna be numerous heroes watching. It's the best time to be scouted."

Denki: "Yeah, you can then join as a sidekick."

Jiro: "Just a shame that's as far as some get."

Aizawa: "If you wanna go pro then this is your best bet. It only comes once a year, three times in a life time, no one can afford to miss it. So you better get to training. Class dismissed."

*timeskip*

I zip up my uniform smiling. Today's the day I get scouted. I look at the other students who're showing various levels of nervousness.

Y/N: "Look alive chumps. Today's a big day."

Mina: "How're you not nervous?"

Y/N: "Cause I know I'm gonna get spotted."

Bakugo: "No you're not, if anyone's getting spotted it's me."

Y/N: "In your dreams cherry blossom."

Bakugo: "You'll pay for calling me that!!!"

Y/N: "I'll pay you when I'm famous. Who am I kidding? No I won't."

Asui: "You'd think they were twins."

Y/N/Bakugo: "What'd you say!?!"

Speaker: "Class 1A, please make your way onto the field."

We all exit the room heading onto the field. 

Present Mic: "Are you ready!?! Give it up for the rising superstars of class 1A!"

We walk through the entrance onto the field. We're met with cheers and applauds. We're then joined by the other students when one of the teachers walks to a microphone.

Midnight: "Without further ado let the show begin!!!"

Behind her a projection of a slot machine appears. It spins only to stop revealing an obstacle course.

Midnight: "All eleven classes will be in charge of completing  this difficult course. The course spans four kilometers, which completely covers the outside of the stadium. You're free to do what you want so long as you stay within the course. Now that you're aware of everything take your places."

We all line up. After a brief moment Midnight shouts.

Midnight: "Begin!"

I launch myself with wind greatly taking the lead. Now ahead of the pack I run as fast as I can. But I'm soon met with a boy with red and white hair. He uses ice to surf alongside me which I roll my eyes at. We're then met by a giant robot from the entrance test. 

The boy fully freezes it in place allowing him to get past it. It then unfreezes making the boy smile. The robot brings its fist down but I launch a stream of fire. It consumes the robot burning it to scrap. I catch back up with the boy. We both share a gaze when he just nods before staring back to the front.

I lightly shake my head and run with mr freeze. We eventually come to a minefield. He stops but I launch myself into the air with sound. I'm catapulted over the entire field landing on the other side. I half salute  mr freeze then head for the finish line. After a few minutes I see the stadium coming into view.

Bakugo: "You won't win!!!"

Icey: "I refuse to lose!"

I look behind me to see both Bakugo and Icey gaining up on me. I double my pace getting to the finish line. I'm greeted by my two enemies as we all reach for the finish line. But all of a sudden Deku flies over us taking first place.

Present Mic: "And the first place winner is Izuku Midoriya!"

Y/N/Bakugo/Icey: "Are you kidding me!?!"

Y/N: "Thanks a lot Bakugo! You cost me my victory!"

Bakugo: "Me!? It was Icey Hot over there who screwed both of us over!"

Icey Hot: "If anyone's to blame it's you two! I was clearly gonna win!"