Secret Move

Y/N POV

After fully recovering I head back to school. Upon entering class Aizawa and some other teachers join us.

Aizawa: "Greetings. Today you'll all be focusing on something different. Your ultimate moves."

Ectoplasm: "By that we mean making a move that'll ensure a victory over your opponent."

Cementoss: "A unique action that no one can ever hope to recreate it."

Midnight: "It'll represent who you are. Every pro nowadays has one. Those who don't are fools."

Aizawa: "This may be strange but we'll explain as the day continues. Until then change into your uniforms and head to gym gamma."

After getting changed we all head to said gym. After going over the objective we split up. Meanwhile Aizawa walks up to me.

Y/N: "What about me?"

Aizawa: "We have a special terrain for you."

He leads me to a metal box.

Y/N: "What's that?"

Aizawa: "A blast box. It'll be what'll help you practice your ultimate move."

I head inside as the door is bolted shut. I then hear Aizawa's voice through a speaker. 

Aizawa: "Your special move is releasing all the pent up energy within your body. But it's dangerous to release all of it. So for you're gonna work on building your endurance. Hopefully by the end you won't be completely helpless after releasing your energy."

Y/N: "Are you sure this box will survive it? Plus I'll need to constantly replenish myself."

Aizawa: "This box was built to withstand several warheads. You'll also be continuously fed nuclear energy. So feel free to give it your all."

I nod focusing my mind intaking the nuclear energy. After a few minutes I expel it all.

3rd POV

A big explosion goes off rocking the gym. This makes all the students stop their training and look at Y/N.

Mina: "What was that?"

All Might: "That'll be Y/N. He's training his body to better handle his energy expulsion. During his major villain fight he turned himself into a bomb ending the fight."

Momo: "I was wondering what made the ground shake."

Jiro: "Yeah, I felt it all the way where I live."

All Might: "Y/N's quirk is powerful. I fear if he really went all out then the whole world would be destroyed."

They all gulp at the thought. Back with Y/N we see him slumped against the wall panting in exhaustion.

Aizawa: "You're still weak. Again."

Y/N shakes himself alert before trying again. Near the end of the day Y/N falls onto the ground panting as hard as he can. The continuous expulsions have burned off the majority of his uniform. The inside of the box also contain severe radiation burns with some areas being one blast away from tearing open.

Aizawa: "That's enough for one day. Take a day to rest."

Y/N simply gives a thumbs up. Resting for a moment or two he exits the metal box to go home. 

*timeskip*

A couple weeks later all of class 1A exit the bus heading into the place where they'll take their provisional license exam. As they murmur to each other a sleepy man walks up to the microphone.

Marrow: "Ok then. Let's do this exam thing. I'm from.. uh... the hero's safety commission. Name's Marrow. So about the contents of this license thing. Basically one thousand five hundred and forty examinees compete in a free for all exercise or whatever we're calling it this year. We've got a lot of pros around, and since Stain was arrested many people have expressed doubts about status of hero society. But, when you really think about it getting paid makes since. If you're gonna risk your life to save someone why shouldn't you ask for a reward? That's just the way the world works. Anyway, whether they're in it for compensation or a sense of duty, we've got too many heroes working together in the streets these days to keep villains at bay. Honestly, the time when an incident begins and when it's resolved is ridiculously short. You're all here to try and receive your provisional licenses so you'll be swept up in this tiresome mess yourselves soon. Those of you who don't have the speed just won't cut it. Which is what you'll be tested on."

The screen behind him changes.

Marrow: "The first hundred students to fulfill the requirements will pass today. Well the world can be pretty crappy, I suppose I should say something about luck. So, anyway here are the basic rules. The examinee will put three of these targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area, so no soles of the feet or armpits. Each of you will also have six of these balls. The targets are programmed to light up whenever they've been touched by the ball. If all three targets light up you're out. Oh and the person who lights up your third target will get credit for your defeat. You get through this round by taking down two people. Got it? Good."