Overhaul

Y/N POV

Aizawa: "The hero work studies are a more serious version of your internship. They entail helping hero agencies on the streets and in investigations. Your teachers and the principle discussed them at the faculty meeting, and we all agree. It's too soon. They should really be cancelled."

Everyone: "What!?!"

Aizawa: "But. Some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes without some protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So choose one with a good track record. Otherwise you won't be taking part."

He walks out of class as the bell rings. Meanwhile I walk down the hallway thinking about an agency to join. My thinking is interrupted by the speaker.

Speaker: "First year Y/N L/N please report to principle Nezu's office."

I slightly sigh and head to Nezu's office. Upon entering I see Nezu sitting on a couch sipping on some tea.

Nezu: "Thank you for meeting me on such short notice."

Y/N: "Sure." *sits* "So what's this about?"

Nezu: "First off I just wanna congratulations on gaining your provisional license."

Y/N: "That you handed to me."

Nezu: "Glossing over that. I called you here because I have an assignment for you."

Y/N: "Straight from the principle, things just got serious."

Nezu opens a projection full of files. 

Nezu: "We've received reports of a rising criminal. They go by the name of Overhaul."

Y/N: "Funny name."

Nezu: "I can assure you he is anything but funny. He's the current head of the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza. His current goal is unknown but we have reports of him being spotted somewhere within the city. I want you to see if these reports are true. Should you encounter let the proper authorities know. Do not engage."

Y/N: "Understood."

I head out of the school into downtown. 

Y/N: "Alright. If I was a villain where would I be?"

I look down the street when something bumps into me. I look down to see a small girl with bandages around her arms and legs. She has red eyes with what I would assume is maybe silver hair. She locks eyes with me before hugging me tightly. 

Y/N: "You can let go now."

I go to pry her off but she just won't let go. That's when a male's voice is heard.

Man: "How many times do I have to tell you Eri, don't run away?"

Y/N: "She yours?"

Man: "Yes. Sorry about that. She likes to rebel by running away. Come along now."

Eri: *quietly* "Please, don't let me go."

She begins shaking in terror. I study the man and finally notice something. He's overhaul. I remain calm.

Y/N: "You know she's got bandages on her limbs. Maybe you should take her to the hospital."

Overhaul: "I'd love to. But sadly we don't have any insurance."

Y/N: "I'm a student. That means I can get a great deal on health. If it's alright with you I can take her to the hospital."

Overhaul: "That's very kind of you. But she's got some health issues. She might get sick going somewhere public."

Y/N: "She'll be at a hospital. So odds are she'll be fine."

We stare each other down. Meanwhile the girl clings tightly to me.

Overhaul: "I'm gonna say this once. Head over my daughter. Or else."

Y/N: "I'm sorry. But the girl's coming with me."

Overhaul places his hand on the ground sending spikes from the floor at me. I push Eri away  using air to dodge. But as I land the ground eats my foot pinning me down. Overhaul then slams his hand onto my chest. After a second or two my chest begins rattling. Pretty soon I cough out blood as my body goes limp. Overhaul walks to me when Eri stops him.

Eri: "I'm sorry for running away. I'll go with you. Just please spare him."

Y/N: *wheezily* "Kid."

Overhaul: "Good girl."

He grabs her hand walking away. She looks back at me with a tear running down her cheek.

Eri: "Thank you."

I reach out for her when I slump my head.

3rd POV

Y/N continues to bleed when a random citizen stumbles upon him. After calling for help a hero picks him up and runs him to the nearest hospital. There Nezu and All Might arrive heading for Y/N's room.