Release The Energy

Y/N POV

AFO: "Then when the dusts settles the hero community will be no more."

Y/N: "You know this' a really good plan."

AFO: "Thank you."

Y/N: "But."

AFO: "But?"

Y/N: "I just can't let you do this. If I did then my goal of becoming the best hero would never come true."

AFO: "What're you saying?"

Y/N: "That I'm gonna have to call off our little alliance."

I slam my hands together creating an explosion. The place blows up sending rubble everywhere. When it settles I look around to not find anyone left. I smile when a blast hits my back. Looking back I see All For One along with his minions.

AFO: "That wasn't very nice. I offered you a once in a lifetime chance and you throw it away. I had such high hopes for you. But seems like I'll just have to go with plan b."

Y/N: "Which is?"

AFO: "Stealing your quirk and using it as my own."

Y/N: "You can try."

I launch myself at All For One. I punch his jaw but he catches my wrist tossing me away. I pick myself up but he repeatedly stomps on my chest. Around the tenth stomp I punch his knee using the given energy. He's flung back into a building.

All For One aims his hand firing blasts of energy. I welcome them adding them to my stack. Now loaded up I use thermal energy to catch my hands on fire. Then springing towards him I punch his gut.

He goes down when I uppercut his jaw. Pinning him down I clobber his face into powder. But he simply punches me across the floor. I get up when All For One fires a massive blast at me. I ready myself and take the attack. It's more powerful than I thought as it pushes me backwards. I scream into the air fully taking in the attack.

All Might: "Kid, you doing okay?"

Y/N: "This guy ain't no joke. I'm gonna need to go all out."

All Might: "There anything I can do?"

Y/N: "I need you launch us as high as you can."

All Might: "I've only got enough power left for one hit."

Y/N: "Then make it count. Wait for my signal."

He nods as I rush towards All For One. He brings his fist down when I use wind to slide between his legs. Then wrapping my arms around him I shout.

Y/N: "Now!!!"

All Might powers up his arm punching us high into the air.

All For One: "Give up, you can't stop me."

Y/N: "I'll stop you even if I have to kill myself to do it!!"

3rd POV

Y/N summons his pent up energy. His body vibrates as the energy swells up.

All For One: "No stop, you'll kill us both!!!"

Y/N: "Fine by me!"

When the energy fully swells Y/N releases it. The pent up energy ignites sending out an explosion similar to an atomic bomb. The clouds around them blow away with the explosion lighting up the sky.

The aftershock rocks the city causing some buildings to collapse. The citizens groan as some of the heat hits them. After several seconds the blast subsides revealing no trace of All For One. Y/N smiles before beginning his hard fall towards the ground.

Before he splats a muscle bound hero catches him. He then carries Y/N to the others who look him over. They discover burns marks on various parts of him body. He then groans opening his eyes.

Y/N: "Is it over?"

All Might: "Yeah, it's over. You won."

Y/N: "Thank... god."

He sighs in slight pain.

Y/N: "Anybody got like a protein bar? I've got a serious case of the munchies."

They all laugh with Y/N joining them. But he soon coughs ceasing his laughter.

Y/N: "Don't make me laugh, it hurts."

They continue laughing. Meanwhile the villains stare in shock before using this moment to escape. After a few minutes Y/N is sat in an ambulance where a doctor themed hero treats his wounds. From there he heads back home to rest and recover.