Chapter 17

Sunny's POV

Y-you know that I had a crush on you right? Kuya sandro asked me? Is he really serious right now?
You are always vocal about that before so yes I know that. Don't tell me you said that to her? I asked him. He is always telling me that he had a crush on me before kaya nga kame always tinutukso ni kuya matt.
Yes I did. He shortly answered. Is he joking right now?
Are you insane kuya Sands. Your girlfriend might hate me even more because of what you said. I told him. Baka next time hindi lang masasakit na salita ang sabihin niya saakin.
Relax Sunny. I explain to her carefully naman and I told her the reason why I had a crush on you. He said to me
What did you exactly tell her? I asked hum. I need to know baka kung ano na naman yung sinabi niya sa girlfriend niya.

Sandro's POV

What did I exactly tell her?..

Flashback

What has gotten into your mind and you told her those words love? I asked her. I can't believe she told that to Sunny.
What can I do. You never told me who she really is. Your family only sees her and also you. You made me feel that I am not needed here. She said to me. It was also my fault. I never told her who is Sunny to us.
Sorry about that love. Sunny is Simons bestfriend. We know her since she was 8. Since his father and my dad are friends she usually come here with him. She already became part of our family and so do we to hers. I explained to her.
You can't blame me Sandro. Sa lahat ng pinakita mo towards her kanina, the way you look at her, the way you smile at her and mostly the way you hugged her. Who wouldn't be jealous if you see your boyfriend is like that to someone else. She said to me. She really miss understood everything.
I would be honest to you love. I have a crush on Sunny. I said to her.
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND SANDRO? She said to me. I know from the sound of her voice, she is mad right now.
Relax love. There are us a huge difference between crush and like or love. I said to her.
Well then, explain it to me Mr. Sandro Marcos. She said. Medyo kalmado na yung boses niya.
Crush is when you admire something in someone just like me to Sunny. I have a crush on her because she is smart, kind, loving, caring,beautiful and she is a strong person. I explained to her.
So walang namamagitan sa inyo? She asked me.
Nothing Love. So don't overthink anymore okay? I said to her while smiling and she nodded and smiled back.

End of flashback

That is what I told her. I said to Sunny
There is a huge miss understanding about the word crush here in our country. She said to me. She is right about that. If you say you had a crush on someone that means you already like or love them.
Yeah! You are right. I said to her.
I am just wondering kuya sands... She said to me that made me look at her. Do you feel the same way until now? She asked me.
Honestly? Before I had a crush on you that there are some points that I might like you but right now I still do have a crush on you but just to the point of you being my younger sister. I said to her. I just realize that I just wanted to protect and take care of her as my little sister.
Ohhh! We are on the same page na pala kuya Sands. We treat each other like older and younger sibling. She said to me.
Yeah! You are still that straight forward Sunny. I said to her. Whenever she wants to say or asked something, she won't hesitate to say it.
Hahaba lang kase ang usapan kuya sands. She told me.
You also influenced Simon to be straight forward. Before he knew you, he would always stay quiet even though he really wants to say something but from the moment he met you, he already starts telling us what he wants and what he feels. I said to her. She influenced Simon in a good way naman. Its better to say it than to regret that you didn't had the chance to say it at all.
I always tell him before that there is nothing wrong when you express yourself to others. What is wrong is kung iipunin mo lahat ng gusto mong sabihin and when you are ready to say it, its too late. She said to me. She is right about that. Better say it now than say it when its too late already.
You were both straight forward but never had the chance to tell each other what you really feel. I said to her. Whenever we asked them before if they liked each other, they would always say. We are best friends or they would just change the topic.
As people say kuya sands. It doesn't matter how straight forward you are, when it comes to the person you like or love you would always choose to be quiet. She said to me.
Even though you don't say it verbally, I know you both feel that you both like each other. I said to her and she nodded and smiled.
In that case, I will keep my promise to Simon that I would take care of you for him until he is back. I said to her.
Thank you kuya Sands. She said and smiled.
Lets go home already. Its already late. Baka nagaalala na sila tita at mom saatin. I said to her and she nodded. Inalalayan kona siyang tumayo.
Are going to stay at your house? She asked me while we are walking towards her car.
Yes. Ikaw lang naman at yung mom mo ang matutulog sa bahay. The others went home already maybe just a few minutes after you left and before going here, I drop off Samantha sa house niya dito. I said to her and she nodded.

We went to her car and ako na yung nag drive. She tried to insist but I said ako na lang kase I know she is tired already para makatulog siya sa byahe.
While I was driving, she was just quiet and seems to be thinking about something.

Is there anything wrong? I asked her habang focused sa pagmamaneho. She looked at me.
Kuya Sands... I don't want it to come from me but I saw Samantha....

Sorry for the grammatical errors✌️
They both treat each other like siblings nothing more.
Saan kaya nakita ni sunny si samantha?