Birthday Parties... Yay!

A/N okay so I was going to update earlier but I had to start studying for Finals. Blahh they were horrible but I passed all my classes!

So as I said I didn’t know how to continue the book but with the help of my friend Bisakha I managed to think of how to continue so without further wait heres the story.

Chapter 16

Teegan’s POV

            Today is Mine and Louis birthday. We all had this huge plan to go paintballing then have a party. We invited Demi, Cara (CaraDelevingne), Josh, Andy, Taylor (Taylor Swift), Olly Murs, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, and the cast of Pretty Little Liars. Also Brooke, Shelia (My friend… aka Biskaha) and a few other celebs. We also invited Perrie and little mix and also Danielle and Eleanor and some of their friends. All the celebrities the boys invited and the rest I invited. 

“Hey babe. Happy birthday” Niall walked in the room and kissed me on the cheek, I just blushed. I love when he kisses me. “Hey! So what’s up?” I asked him.  “Not very much I just wanted to see if you were bruised from paintballing. I don’t want you to be in any pain.” I looked at him confused then replied. “Niall I’m the one that should be asking that, you were the one that was hit so many times. I wasn’t even shot at once cause I’m a sniper.” I replied and then winked. He laughed “So you were the one that was shooting everyone… I guess I will have to get revenge for that.” I saw the smirk on his face. I knew he was up to something. He better not do anything that will either mess up my hair, make up, or clothes. Then without even another second Niall grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and then threw me on the bed, proceeding that he climbed on me and started tickling me. I was laughing so hard.

  “NIALL, STOP!!!”

    “Are you sorry for kicking my ass at paintball?”

   “NEVER!” I yelled while laughing my ass off.

            Finally he stopped, and I started to breathe normal again.

“Lets go downstairs, people are arriving. Oh and I think you look really hot in that outfit.” He said with a wink.

I was wearing a pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans, a bigger striped shirt that hung off my shoulder. My hair was down and extreme straightened, and my make-up was quite natural. We started going downstairs and I noticed that almost everybody was here. I walked over to Ed, who I had met before and I struck up some conversation. But in the corner of my eye I could see Niall talking to Demi, I’m not one to get jealous but I know the past between them and it always gets to me. Ed started to notice that it was bothering me so he said something, “Don’t worry, he loves you. He would never do anything to hurt you.” I smiled at the thought.

            After about an hour everybody started getting tipsy. So I decided to go wish Louis a happy birthday. I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and was pretty drunk. “Hey, I just wanted to say happy birthday before you got too drunk.” He smiled and hugged me then whispered in my ear. “Thanks, Same to you!! Oh and Harry’s looking for you. He’s really drunk and says hes horny.” then he backed away. “Louis, your drunk, you don’t mean this.” I started to walk away but he yelled “PEOPLE SAY STUFF THEY WOULDN’T SAY IF THEY WERE SOBER, WHEN THEY ARE DRUNK.” I just kept walking. I went to walk into a different room but stopped when I noticed that Demi and Niall were getting pretty close. I just brushed it off and kept looking around for people I knew, that’s when I watched Shelia walk in the door, I went sprinting to her and killed her in a hug. We were both laughing.

“Hey! I didn’t think you’d make it!” I yelled to her, because the music was so loud.

“Of course I’d make it!!!” she yelled back.

Shelia is my friend from here. She’s always lived here, and every time that my family came here I would get to see her. She even came and visited me a few times.  She is so gorgeous, if you have heard of superwoman on YouTube then you know what she looks like, almost exactly alike. And that’s what makes her so gorgeous.

“So when did you get to London?”

“Ummm, about a month or two ago. Not long.”

“Okay, well which one is this famous boyfriend of yours?”

            I looked around and then finally found him walking away with Demi right in front of him leading him away from the party. I brushed it off thinking that it was just them wanting to talk without yelling.

Niall’s POV

            Demi and I were having a nice conversation when she asked if she could talk to me somewhere more quiet I followed. We were having a good conversation.

“So Niall, how are you and Teegan working out?”

“Pretty good, we went on a date already and she lives at my flat.”

“She’s already living with you?”

“Yeah but she has her own room. Don’t worry.”

“I’m not Niall don’t worry.”

We talked for about 20 more minutes when I heard people in the other room. It was a girl, and I think a guy. All I heard was them fighting and someone hit something then her yelling for him to stop. I had to stop it so I went into the other room to see Teegan on the floor with a gash in her head, and Harry sitting on the bed almost crying. I ran up to her to see if she was okay then I went over to Harry.

“What happened?”

“I-I-I do-don’t k-k-kno-ow, I-I-I tho-ought –shhhh-she Lo-oved me…” he slurred it, so I knew he was drunk.

            I picked him up and took him into the living room, I told him to sit there and not move. I then got up and walked to find Louis, he was sitting there talking to Brooke, I knew she was sobar and he was kinda drunk so I asked them to send everybody home except the boys. They nodded and within a few minutes no one was left in the house except us. I got some water and took it to Harry. Then went to look after Teegan’s head.

“hey babe.” I said as I walked into the room

“Hi, Ni.” She smiled.

            I sat down next to her and took off my shirt to put on her head.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?”

            She looked down, then spoke up.

“Don’t get mad at him, he was drunk and didn’t know what he was doing.”

“I understand. But can you tell me how you got that?” I pointed at her head.

“Well… Harry pulled me into the room to “Talk” and when we got in here he started kissing me, I pushed him but he got angry, so he came back and pushed me and I fell into the wall. Theres nothing more to the story besides the fact that he sat on the bed and almost started crying.”

            I was mad but I wouldn’t turn violent, and I wasn’t mad at her just Harry, so I will just ignore him for a while until I’m willing to forgive him.

            We walked downstairs and saw Harry sleeping on the couch, so I decided I would take Teegan to the hospital for stitches.

Teegans POV

            Niall really is my knight in shining armor even though that sounds extremely cheesy and girly, I’m not usually the kind of girl that needs a guy but… he really helped there.

A/N2 so there it is the new chapter. Now I really want you guys to please start commenting. Pretty please for me J thanks and tell me what you want to happen in the next chappie.