Expect The Unexpected

Chapter 11

Brooke’s POV

   I can’t believe I just let my best friend walk out of my life. That wont happen, I promise. That’s why I’m in London. I know that it’s Teegan’s favorite place to be and also I know she has somewhere to live here. After I landed in London I got onto a bus and got a ride to the hotel/ apartment.  I was about to walk into the lobby when someone bumped into me, I ended up falling on my ass and looking stupid. “Ohh sorry love!! Are you okay?” a British voice exclaimed. “I’m okay, just my ass hurts a bit. Watch where yo-“ I stopped mid sentence. “Oh my GOSH!!! Your…”

Teegan’s POV

  I stepped out of the living room and walked into my room, walked over to the closet and took out my most prized possession. My guitar. I have two here, one from Canada and one that’s always here. After I grabbed that I walked over to a secret drawer and grabbed my song journal. And I opened to a song I wrote a few years ago. I looked it over and I still remember how to play it. I started to strum the guitar while sitting crosslegged on the floor.

Baby I, I wanna know. What you think when your alone.

Is it me? yeah. Are you thinking of me yeah.  Oh

We’ve been friends, now for a while

Wanna know, that when you smile,

Is it me? yeah, are you are you thinking of me yeah. Oh, oh

Boy, what would you do

Would you wanna stay if I were to say?

I wanna be last, yeah

Baby let me be your,

Let me be your last first kiss,

I wanna be first, year

Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this,

And if you,

Only knew,

I wanna be last yeah

Baby let me be your last,

Your last first kiss.

   I finished the part that I had wrote and smiled. I loved what I had but it needed more. So I decided I would write more. And for the next hour I wrote and I finally finished, and may I say? It was great! After a moment of looking at the song, for some reason I started feeling really light headed like I was going to faint, but I just shook it off. I was sitting looking at the song about to play the whole song when I heard the doorknob turning. I looked up and Liam walked in. “Hey! We need you in th- are you playing guitar?” I just giggled. “Yeah, it’s a hobby of mine. Well actually it’s a passion of mine. I actually just finished a song. What was it you were gonna say?” he was smiling, looking a little bit zoned out. Then shook his head, “Ohh yeah! We need you in the living room, zany may have hurt a fan by accident.” I put my guitar down and ran out of the room before Liam could even notice. I ran into the living room and was not expecting to see what I saw. Zayn carrying some girl into my apartment, she looked like she had fainted. Wait! I’ve seen that face before. No! It can’t be! BROOKE? “Brooke?”

Josh’s POV

     Me and the guys were casually sitting in the living room talking when we heard a guitar coming from the hallway. We walked over to the room we heard it from. Teeg’s room. We listen while she played a beautiful song. When she stopped I motioned for the boys to go back to the living room. When we all arrived and sat down I broke the silence. “This may just be me, but that song was beautiful. And you are writing your second album. Why don’t you ask for that to be put on. I think it would work perfectly.” They thought about it for a moment then Harry spoke. “I think it’s a brilliant idea. I think we could sing it really well.” Everybody else nodded in agreement. Right after we stopped talking there was a banging at the door followed by Zayn yelling “GUYS!! DOOR! PLEASE OPEN! EMERGENCY!”  Louis ran to the door and opened it. Zayn came walking in with a girl in her arms. She looked like she passed out. “What happened?” I asked cause it looked like no one else was going to. “ I was running downstairs cause I was going for a run around the block and I ran into her. She said she was okay but when she noticed who I was she passed out. Luckily I was strong enough and fast enough and I caught her. But I don’t think it was from me though.” He explained. “Liam go get Teegs. She will know what to do.” Liam left the room and was back in no time. And Teegan actually ran in first. She looked at Zayn and the girl then her jaw dropped. “Brooke?” She spoke. “You know her?” Harry asked. All she could do was nod. She was holding her head, and wasn’t looking to good. “Teegan? Are you okay?” Niall asked. She was swaying back and forth a bit. “Yeah. Just help her. I know who she is. Get a wash cloth and wet it. she will wake up.” She explained. Everybody rushed away to do something, some watching Brooke? And other getting things to make her more comfy. Nobody was watching Teegan. We were all busy when we heard a thud. I looked and Teegan was laying on the ground. Her head gently bleeding.  Great now we have two girls to worry about. “Guys Teegan!!!” I yelled. They all looked and Niall and Harry ran over to her. “We’ll take her to the hospital, just make sure the other girl is okay.” Harry yelled then picked up Teegan and slung her over his shoulder and walked out of the room. Niall followed close behind with the car keys.

~Two Hours Later~

Harry’s POV

She’s just laying there. Motionless. I was scared she would never wake up. But then her beautiful green eyes flutter open. I actually think her eyes are greener than mine. “Niall get a nurse.” I said. Then walked closer to Teegan. She looked a little confused. “love, you fainted.” She looked broken. “No that didn’t happen! Your lying, please tell me your lying?” I just shook my head. I was about to talk when Niall and the Nurse walked in. “Hello Miss. Brown. How are you feeling?” the nurse asked. “Cut the crap and get to the fucking point Aria. Is it back?” Teegan said. I looked at Niall and his look probably mirrored mine. “I’m sorry Teegan. Yes it is.” Teegan burst out crying and I hugged her and tried to comfort her even though I didn’t have a clue what was going on. Then the nurse started to explain. “You boys probably want to know what’s going on. Well Teegan has, an irregular heartbeat is which is called an arrhythmia (also called dysrhythmia). A normal heart rate is 50 to 100 beats per minute. Arrhythmias and abnormal heart rates don't necessarily occur together. Arrhythmias can occur with a normal heart rate, or with heart rates that are slow (called bradyarrhythmias -- less than 50 beats per minute). Arrhythmias can also occur with rapid heart rates (called tachyarrhythmias -- faster than 100 beats per minute). Teegan’s are normal but, sometimes get of beat. Which will cause her to feel dizzy, faint like, have chest pain, and sometimes vomit. With her’s it wll go away for a while, which means her heart beat will be normal, and then in a split second it can do an extra beat or miss a beat and that will cause her the pain. Luckily enough, the miss in the beat was because of a shock or something like that. So now your heart beat is back to normal and you are okay. You are free to go.” She finished and smiled a bit. “So does that mean that as long as I don’t get scared or anything like that I will be fine?” Teegan asked, after finally stopping crying. the nurse just nodded. That made Teegan smile. I wonder how that other girl is.

Liam’s POV

   We were all sitting in a circle around the kitchen table while this other girl was on the couch in the living room so we weren’t paying to her at all. We were all to worried about Teegan. “so what do you think happened?” Lou asked. “I don’t know, honestly I don’t know.” Zayn replied. I could tell something was wrong with Louis. He never acts this way. He seemed a little depressed, then I remembered a little after Teegan left with Harry and Niall, Louis had gotten a phone call when he came back he was depressed. “Louis? Why are you asking? You know. A little while ago shortly after they left you got a call. When you came you were depressed.” Louis’ eyes widened. “Liam that’s not why. But now that you bring that up can I talk to you?” I was confused. What did he need to talk about? He got up and walked down the hall, me shortly behind him, still confused. We entered a room, which I believe was his. And once the door was closed he burst out crying. I ran up to him and hugged him. “What’s wrong Louis? What happened?” he tried to talk through his sobs “It- it's… it’s El- El- Eleanor.” “Lou, what happened to El?” she shock his head. “Nothing happened to her! Its what happened to me!! He dumped me!!! We talked the other day and she said that he thinks that she might like someone else.” He started crying again.

Teegan’s POV

   We got back to the apartment and walked in. Brooke was still passed out. Of course this would happen but what was she here. In London. “Hey guys where is Liam? I need to talk to him about something that happened earlier.” They all just pointed down the hallway. “Okay be right back.” I walked down the hall and I heard crying coming from Lou’s room. So I walked over and opened the door and there Lou was crying. I ran in and hugged him. Trying to calm him down. When he was finally calm he thanked me and explained what happened. Than asked if he could talk to Liam alone some more. I agreed and walked out. As I walked out Harry came down the hallway. “Hey Teeg, I need to talk to you.” I nodded and followed him into my room, when we got in there he spoke. “Teeg I know I’ve only known you for about a week and we are still getting to know each other but I need to say that I like you. A LOT!” I was confused I was about to talk but he interrupted me. “Don’t speak. Just let me do this.” And with that I felt a pair of soft, smooth lips hit mine. Harry Styles was kissing me. Was this really happening? Then I decided I would kiss back. A few seconds later, he pulled away. And just looked in my eyes. “Wow wasn’t expecting that.” And with that he walked out of the room. But before he walked out and right after the kiss I looked into his eyes. They were so gorgeous. So beautiful. In fact he was really cute, hot even. Wait did I just call Harry Styles hot???

a/n sorry for the shitty chapter but I wanted to make it a little more dramatic. And sorry for taking out El, I love her so much but for this story she needs to be out.