I need to go home

A/N Okay, so I feel like what I did was really rude, just to drop everything because I was mad that no one comments, I get that I don’t need to do that because by not writing I may be taking away a form of happiness for someone. Plus I just completely stopped writing, and that wasn’t the best thing for me because writing for me is a form of escape for me and I really enjoy writing, so I wont stop writing,  I’m writing this now and then right after I’m planning on writing the next chapter for the runaway, hopefully they will be updated on the same day, but I just thought id say that I have an Instagram for all my stories, it’s; SammiGurl0017. So here’s the chapter.

Chapter 21

Teegan’s POV

            After I hung up with my brother I walked out of the room I was in and proceeded to walk over to where Louis was seated in the kitchen. I wasn’t even fully in the next room before Louis spoke “Hey…” He seemed unsure as to what to say so he just let out an awkward greeting.

“Hey…”

“Teeg… What have you decided?”

“I’m going home, I need to be with my brother right now, so I’m going to make a phone call to get a one way ticket home to the closest date.”

“Don’t waste the money. I will go with you to Canada and make sure that you get there safe. Then I will come back home and pack your bag and send you it.”

“That would be really amazing Tommo! I really appretiate it!”

“There isn’t much I wouldn’t do for family, and so I will call Paul to see when the next day is that we can leave.”

“That’s really sweet Lou! Thank you so so much!”

“Like I said your basically one of my sisters there isn’t much I wouldn’t do to help you out in a moment of need!”

            “Thanks Lou!” I leaned over and hugged him, it lasted a while because I didn’t really want to let do, Louis was the only one that I really trusted here in London, and I was really happy that he was coming to Canada with me, it would really be nice to have someone on the plane with me. I’ll be able to stay with someone. And won’t have to be alone.

“So, Teeg I’m gonna go call Paul.”

            Then he ran off. Because he was gone and I was alone I decided that I would sit on the couch and play on my phone. I plopped down on the couch and pulled out my phone, then I got comfy and unlocked it after I heard the click I searched through me phone until I found the familiar blue and white bird app. I hadn’t been on Twitter for a while that I can remember, so I decided that I would check it out. Once it was opened I started scrolling through my timeline when I noticed that the notifications had multiple bubbles, so I guess that was the way I was going to be spending my time. Once on my notifications I started scrolling through and I noticed that the majority of the notifications were mentions so I started to read a few of them. There were both negative and positive tweets. Some were sort of upsetting to read, people were calling me horrible names that I won't say aloud. While others were really nice, like one from @minime20003 she said "really hope Teegan is okay and healing well! Can't wait to see her out with Niall again! #GetwellTeegan." Another one was from @17McMillan she said "Teegan needs to get better so her and Niall can be together forever! Help her get her memory back! " I spent 20 minutes on Twitter before Louis finally came out of the other room with a frown on his face.