Dreaming

A/N So I’m kinda annoyed… I update a chapter and get praise from it but then I get called a bitch for ending the chapter with a cliffhanger. It pisses me off, I’m proud of the chapter and people that read it and send me positive feed back so it sucks and it hurts when you someone calls me a bitch two chapters in a row, and you know who you are. Anyways here’s the story.

Chapter 19

“And one more question…. Who are you?” she asked looking right at me.

Teegans POV

            I was confused, I had never seen any of these people before except Louis I couldn’t even remember where I had met him. Plus why am I in the hospital?

“Louis? whats going on here?”

“Teegan you really don’t remember anything? Non of the boys? Where you are? Why you’re here?”

“Well, last thing I remember was sitting at home eating breakfast waiting for Brooke to pick me up to go to school and then saying goodbye to my parents and leaving, it was my 14 birthday.”

Then I paused.

“Where are my parents and brother anyways?”

Then no one talked and no one made any eye contact. I was confused was there something they weren’t telling me?

“What day is it and where am I?”

            Still no reply. Then finally the blonde one broke the silence.

“Well, your in a hospital in London. And it;s April… and your actually 18th.”

            April!!! 18!!!!! London!!! Hospital!!!

“What!! How’d I get to London and why am I in a hospital? Wheres my phone!!”

            they looked around then Louis passed me my phone I grabbed it and tried my old passcode which was the f word. But it didn’t work so I looked at them… then the blonde grabbed it and punched in different letters. It was a few words, Niall’s the best. Then handed it to me. I went to my contacts and looked for the one name I needed. I scrolled until I found what I was sure was the number the name was “Boyfriend.” I pressed the call button then put the phone to my ear. After the first ring I started to hear the ringing in the room, then the blonde pulled out his phone and pressed talk, then put the phone to his ear and said hello. I then took the phone away from my ear.

“Wait… you’re my boyfriend. No affence but how, when and why did this happen?”

            He looked down and blushed a bit. I will admit it was cute. When he looked up again he had tears in his eyes. Then he started to run out of the room. I jumped out of the hospital bed and ran after him.

“Niall!!!”

            Then he stopped abruptly turned around and walked over to me.

“You seriously have no idea who I am?”

“Well I have a feeling that I’m your girlfriend. Other then that no I don’t.”

“Fine, then until your memory comes back I will help you remember who your are and what has happened these last few month, deal?”

“Deal!”

            Then he walked over to me. I wasn’t expecting anything to happen but he hugged me. It was a nice hug though. After he pulled away I was kind of sad, his hugs made me feel safe even though I cant remember knowing him.