I Wont Go!

Chapter 5

Teegan’s POV

   I wake up with a huge headache. Obviously from all the crying. My alarm is so, so loud. I pull the covers down and slam my hand on my alarm to turn it off. Then I walk to the bathroom for my usual routine. But I’m stopped cold in my tracks by voices downstairs. I’m confused cause it can’t be my parents… and there’s no one else that lives here besides Mara and I. I slowly start to walk downstairs, I can tell the voices are coming from the kitchen, well dining room so I head in there. When I get there a woman is sitting there and I know for a fact I’ve never seen her before. As I further into the dining room they noticed me and turn to face me. The woman was in her 20’s in a pan suit and her hair done in nice curls, she’s very pretty.

    “Hello Teegan.” The woman said standing up and walking to me. “I’m McKenzie Lynn. I work for social services. And I need to talk to you. Can you sit down?” I was hesitant at first then agreed. I walked over to my usual spot and she followed. Mara went to left but because she’s like family to me I grabbed her arm so she would stay. She sits down again and then I talk. “Go ahead. What do you need to talk to me about?” McKenzie was quiet then finally spoke. “Well Teegan, because your parents have passed and you have no other family what so ever. We, social services need to take you in. As in you will need to move into a foster home.” I was shocked at what she said cause I do have other family. I have an older brother, me and him used to be very close when he lived in the house but after he moved out we stopped talking. “What about Jason, my brother?” I asked. “Well we have notified him but he told us that he didn’t want anything to do with you. I’m very sorry.” I was stunned how could my own brother say and do something like that. “Well couldn’t I talk to my friends I’m sure one of them will say yes.” She thought it over. I hope I made a good point. Then she spoke “Okay I will give you today to talk to your friends and if no one will take you then I’m sorry but you will have to come with us.” With that she shook my hand and walked out the front door.

     The house was silent. Then broken by the sound of my phone going off. Your insecure, don’t know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or. Don’t need makeup to cover up. Being the way that you are is eno-ou-ugh.  I sprinted upstairs to get my phone when I grabbed it I through it to my ear and said hello. “Hey, It’s Riley. I wanted to say thanks for last night. I really needed your help and you were there for me. I owe you.” I smiled, than replied “Anytime girl. But I have a question I need to ask you a question. Umm I was wondering if I would be able to live with you for quite a long time?” You could tell she was taken back by the question. But then she replied “Ummm…. I don’t know. My parents aren’t that cool. But speaking of them, they are calling me. Okay see you bye.” And she hung up on me. She actually hung up on me. Well so much for being a friend.

   At school I asked everybody, including Brooke, and they all said they couldn’t take me in. By lunch I asked everybody except Cody and I wasn’t going to ask him. As it was lunch I walk into the cafeteria and walked to our table. Everybody was already there. And I will admit I didn’t really want to didn’t want to sit with them because they were all being bitchy to me and I was being bitchy to them but I’m completely in a downward spiral. No Parents, no boyfriend, my friends were starting to become distant, and I was gonna be taken from my home. I was freaking out. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Brooke laughing, she’s always had a loud laugh. “Hey guys…” I said quietly, than sat down. “Teegan why have you been acting weird lately?” Riley asked. “Yeah. Like you’ve been kinda bitchy since yesterday.” Kyle added in. “And what the hell happened on the phone yesterday between us?” Devon asked. All this shit kept happening. And when the people weren’t talking they were nodding.

I had enough I just broke down… and well? I snapped.

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? YESTERDAY WHILE YOU WERE BEING AN ASS(points at Cody) YOU WERE CRYING FOR DATING AN ASS(points at Riley) AND YOU FOUR WERE HANING OUT (points at Devon, Sawyer, Brooke, and Kyle) I WAS AT THE GOD DAMN FUCKING HOSPITAL! AND WANT TO KNOW WHY? CAUSE MY PARENTS WERE IN A FUCKING CAR CRASH AND DIDN’T MAKE IT! SO MY PARENTS ARE DEAD AND I HAVE NO ONE CAUSE MY BROTHER DOESN’T WANT ME! AND NOW I HAVE TO GO TO A FUCKING FOSTER HOME! But you know what? I wont go! THAT’S ONE THING I WONT DO!!

                      The room was silent...

 A/N sorry if it’s a little long. But I had to end it the way I did. And don’t worry. The boys will be in the story soon. But make sure you pay attention to the chapters because in certain chapters I will be adding one direction song titles. If u haven’t noticed.!!