Sorry...

Okay so im sorry but this isnt an update... i need some help from my readers... i am absolutly stuck and cant think of anything to come next so... im going to post the little part i have and if you can think of something really awesome to come next inbox me. the best one will get a dedication in 3 chapters.

Chapter 20

Niall’s POV

“Niall Please tell me what’s going on. Why do I only remember Louis? And why am I forgetting everything? And why is someone trying to find me and make me go to a “new loving home”? Where are my parents? I’m eighteen why can’t I live on my own?”

            Those were a lot of questions. Thing is I don’t want to answer any of them. I was standing there watching Teegan, she started to look really weak and pale. But when I walked closer to see if she was okay she backed away. Wow that really hurts.

“Teegan, let me explain.”

“Fine.”

            Teegan walked past me and started for the living room when she collapsed. Running over to her I didn’t see any really bad damage just a small bump forming on her head, so I picked her up and walked her over to the couch. After gently placing her down I picked up my phone and called Louis, telling him to get over here quick and to call all the boys, maybe even get Brooke and Perrie. After about 10 minutes everyone was here.

“What’s going on? Why is she sleeping?” Louis asked.

“She’s not sleeping… she fainted… “

“Why’d she faint?! What had happening before she passed out?”

“Well, she was asking me about all the stuff that happened and then when I said that I was going to tell her, she started to walk over to the living room when she fainted… I don’t know, she just collapsed. So right after it happened I picked her up and placed her on the couch, then called you guys.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats all ive got. if you have anything else you can think of for this chapter message me and i will give you a little part and also i will dedicate 3 chapters to you... thanks!