Look Who's Next Door.

Chapter 7

Teegan’s POV

    I was in the middle of crying when someone knocked at the door. “Hello? Are you okay?” I could tell it was a guy and that he was British. I didn’t want to talk to anyone at the moment to I replied with a quick “Yes. I’m fine.” But it didn’t work, he knocked at the door again and said “I can hear you crying. I know something’s wrong.” Wow his accent was dreamy.  After a few seconds I stood up and opened the door. There standing in front of me was a very cute boy. He had short hair, and hazel/brown eyes. “See I knew you weren’t okay, your crying. Please let me help. I’m Josh.” I looked at him then at my feet, then spoke “Hi… I’m Teegan. And yes I have been crying because my life is falling apart. First my parents, then my boyfriend, then my friends. And now my whole life is falling apart… And why am I telling you all this? You’re a stranger, all I know is your name. But I need someone to talk to and I have no one. And i seem to keep making the same mistakes for trusting people.” With that I was crying again. Josh came forward and hugged me. It was a nice hug. I haven’t had one in a while. With what was going on it was nice to get a hug.

    When he pulled away he looked in my eyes. I knew I could trust him. “Teegan please talk to me… tell me what happened.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room and explained everything. And I do mean everything.

Josh’s POV

    I can’t believe what she told me. It’s horrible that her life changed that fast and that bad. That it got so bad she needed to runaway. Wow she’s a runaway. After she told me her story I could tell she was crying again. I tried to calm her down and it worked for a while. Then my phone went off. I knew it was one of the guys. I let go of Teegan and pulled my phone out and sure enough it was one of the boys.

To:DrummerBoy

From:LittleLeprechaun 

Yo. Dude where r u? Where have you gone? We all miss you!! ☹ Come back to the room.

-Nialler

    I laughed at the though of him searching for me. I looked at Teegan who say me laughing. Then I told her “I have to go. But here take my phone add you number. And give me your phone I will add my number. Then if u need to talk text me, also I’m just down the hall if u need to talk in person. Room 303.” With that I hugged her one last time and left to talk to the boys.

    When I got to the room all the guys were sitting on the beds waiting for me. When they noticed me they came running over and gave me a group hug. Then made me explain. “Where have you been man? We’ve been kinda, so we have been so worried!” Liam exclaimed. I looked at the ground and said “I’ve been with a girl. But it’s not what it sounds like. I’ve been comforting her.” They all looked confused then I spoke again. “Here relax and let me explain.” I started to explain how I was walking in the hall going to get ice when I heard a girl crying in one of the rooms. I decided to check it out. And talk to her. When she finally opened the door, I saw she was beautiful even though she was crying. I went on and on and explained everything. When I was done I looked at all the guys and saw Niall was actually crying.

Niall’s POV

   That story was so sad. I can’t believe that could happen to one girl all within a few days. Her life seems to be falling apart. But that’s where we are gonna come in. The only people on this floor besides her are us… This is gonna be a fun night. We’re gonna stay up all night.. haha I just did that. I was broken out of my thoughts by Liam. “Niall why are you laughing. You were just crying a few moments ago?” I replied and told the guys my whole idea they all loved it and now to have it come to life and happen.

   We discussed how this was gonna go down. Josh would go knock on her door. He would get her to leave the room. Me and Harry would get behind her and make sure she cant scream Liam and Zayn would help carry her to our room. 

                                                   Yes we are kidnapping her for fun.

     An hour later after we all were ready and in place. Josh knocks at the door and… She opens it. Wow he wasn’t kidding when he said she was beautiful. She really is. Once she was out of her room Harry and I walk behind her and grab her. Last thing she manages to say is… well nothing she just kinda screamed but it was muffled by my hand over her mouth. Then I heard Josh. Of course always the weak one.

Josh’s POV

     They grab her and I automatically regret it… They were carrying her down the hall and all I did was stand there. Right before they get her into the room she turns her head and looks at me. A tear slipping down her cheek. 

    “I’m sorry. And don’t worry your gonna be fine. Nothing will happen.” Last thing I say before the door closes and we are in the room.