Reflecting on the Memories.

A/N I’m so so so so sorry to all of my readers. I have been hectict with school and work. I started drivers so I have no time so here we go a new chapter!!

WARNING TO ALL READERS!!! 

I WANT NEED SOME NEW FANS SO THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GONNA DO… IF YOU LIKE MY STORY AND WANT TO BE IN IT. BECOME A FAN, AND MESSAGE ME!! ASK TO BE IN THE STORY AND I WILL PROB PUT YOU IN. TELL ME THE PART YOU WANT TO BE. WHETHER IT BE A LOVE INTEREST FOR ONE OF THE BOYS OR A FRIEND OF TEEGANS!! MESSAGE ME A DISTRIPTION OF YOU AND I WILL PUT YOU IN!!! THANKS AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER. 

I WILL MAKE IT WAY LONGER BECAUSE OF ALL THE WAITING AND THE SHORT CHAPTERS!!!! ENJOI… P.S adding some of there knew songs!!

Chapter 9

  Teegan’s POV

“Well this has been fun but I’m gonna go…” I try to say because this was just awkward. I’ve been here for not even 20 minutes and I’ve noticed that Niall and Harry are staring at me… I honestly don’t know why and it’s creeping me out a bit. I stand up to walk to the door but Louis bets me to it. 

“You aren’t going anywhere!! SUPERMAN! Is here to save you and make you happy!! Along with batman! (Liam jumps over to them), Aquaman! (Niall), Iron Man! (Zayn), Captain America! (Josh) and……. Cat Woman! (Harry)” Harry jumps over to them then turns around shocked. “Cat Woman really?” Harry asks. After Harry asked this everybody, including me burst out laughing. It was weird cause I know this is all fake but secretly I’m hoping it isn’t.

    I’ve always been a fan of their music but I’m not like those psycho fans that know everything about them. But when ever I’m feeling down or alone I would listen to their music and feel better. And I will tell the truth that out of all them my favorites are Niall and Harry.. Funny right? Cause people say that Harry is the biggest favorite and Niall is the least favorite. But I don’t believe that at all. They are all just as talented as the other and all deserve to be treated the same. It comes to a surprise when seeing Harry staring at me all the time. As well as Niall.  

Harry’s POV

  She’s blushing. Why is she blushing? She’s also in deep thought. What is she thinking of? Oh my god!!! Is she thinking of me? Or one of the other guys? Stop it Harry! You can’t like her! You wont like her! What am I saying I do like her. Even though I don’t know her, I like her! I need to know her.

Teegan’s POV

  Say something! “Fine. I’ll stay but only if you promise me one thing?” Liam looked at me for a few seconds then replied. “Depends…” “You promise me you wont stay in this small room and you will come and stay in my apartment. I don’t really want to be more alone then I have been and also this apartment is really small… all six of you can stay in mine. There’s a separate room for all of you.”

Niall’s POV

   As soon as she said that my heart skipped a beat. Before any of the guys could even think I yelled out “Deal!” but I wasn’t the only one. There was an echo. Who’s was it? I looked over and saw Harry blushing. It was him?

Teegan’s POV

  “Well you two are excited.” Harry looked away and so did Niall. What was wrong with them?? “Well we only have two rooms and they are quite small so… I’m guessing we all are excited about your request. We will get our things and meet you in your room.” Liam answered. I just nodded my head, opened the door and walked to my room. I looked around and noticed that my luggage was everywhere. I had to clean up!!! I picked up my luggage and walked to my usual room. This place is on hold all year long every year. My parents kind of bought it. So we have certain rooms. And they are decorated the way we want. My parents were always seeing friends when we were here so they decided to give me the biggest room out of 7. Yeah we were, well are rich. But I’m not a snob who brags. That would be the rest of my “friends”.  Except Brooke who is my total best friend ever!! Well was… I was deep in thought when I heard someone knock on the door. I took one last look at my room and walked to the door.

Zayn’s POV

  I could tell that Harry and Niall were anxious but I don’t know why. There has to be a reason and I’m gonna find out!! Detective malik on the job! We were about to knock again when the door flung open. There she was smiling. “Hey guys!!” she paused. “Come in…” She then finished. She was standing there welcoming us in and we all just stood there. Still standing there I pushed the boys so they will move. After we all got in we noticed the place was huge. We were all looking around shocked when we heard her talk “ I’ll show you to your rooms.” After that she started walking. We stopped at the first door and walked in. It was nice. Queen size bed, blue, just quaint.  My thought were interrupted by her talking again. “Okay so this is room one. How bout Josh, you want it?” he just nodded and put his stuff down. Then we moved to the next room. A little bigger. It was across the hallway from Josh’s room. Automatically I called it. She just nodded. Then I put my stuff down and followed to the next room. She skipped one. “Hey Teegs. You missed a room.” I just casually exclaimed. “Yeah I know. It’s mine.” She smiled and kept going. She got to the next room and stopped. She held the door knob in her hand but didn’t turn it. Her head was down. We heard gentle sobbing and we were confused. “G-guys. Can you just get the rest of the rooms on your own. But stay out of my room.” And before we could answer she walked into the room and closed the door. We weren’t for sure but we swear we heard the door lock.

Teegan’s POV

  This was my parents room. All their photos were still all up on the walls and dressers. It made me cry seeing all this. I didn’t want to seem weird by locking the door so I unlocked it. than I walked over to the bed and sat down. There were a lot of memories in this room and I mean a lot. because that’s how many times we stayed here. Before I knew it I was crying my eyes out and I couldn’t stop. There was just a waterfall of tears streaming down my eyes. When I found out my parents had died I was to in shock to cry then when I got to London I couldn’t stop crying. After that I stopped and great now I’m crying again. I was crying so hard I didn’t even hear someone walk in.

Liam’s POV

     I was walking around for another room because the lads had taken all of them when I heard a muffled sound coming from the room Teegan was in. When I got closer to the door I could tell she was crying. I gently opened the door and peered in. She was sitting on the bed. Looking at a bunch of photos on the wall. This must be her mom and dad’s room. I couldn’t help but feel my heart drop seeing her crying. I slowly walked over to her and sat on the bed next to her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and talked to her quietly. “Shh, love it’s okay. No need to cry.” She turned around a bit and leaned into my chest, still sobbing. Then after she calmed down she looked up and spoke, almost in a whisper. “Liam. Did all the guys get a room?” I nodded then replied. “All but me.” She looked down was hesitating before speaking. “Well since you don’t, and you’re the responsible one. I want you to stay in here. Because I trust you.” I didn’t say anything. I just hugged her. Actually more like squeezed her. I didn’t notice how much I was squeezing her until I heard her squeak. I quickly let her go and asked if she wanted to go see what the boys were doing. She nodded, hugged me one more time and we walked into the living room where all the boys were except Louis. 

Louis’s POV

   We were sitting in the living room waiting for Liam and Teegan to join us when the someone knocked at the door. I walked over to it an answered it. some guy was there about my age in between 20-25. “Hello?” I said as nicely as I could. Before he could reply Teegan walked into the room with Liam. I could tell she had been crying but she walked up to the door and stopped. 

Teegan’s POV

  I walked over to the door to see who it was and who it was I didn’t expect. 

“ What are you doing here?”

A/N Cliffhanger!!! Well if you haven’t please read the autors note at the beginning of the chapter. And also

Vote

Comment 

And become a fan!