Things Look Up

A/N Heey guys!!! Hope your liking the chapters. I’m trying to make them a little more dramatic and exciting. Don’t worry it wont get to unrealistic. There will be more characters added.

Chapter 13

Niall’s POV

   I asked her out. I did it. And I’m proud. I don’t know how Harry was going to react though. We were walking back to her apartment hand in hand. And when we got there I realized something. Our flats must be done. If you don’t understand then let me explain. We were all staying here because we were all getting out houses done and we couldn’t be in the house. While we were walking it started bothering me not knowing if it was done so I stopped walking and grabbed my phone I dialed Simon’s number.

Three rings and he answered.

“hello?”

“hey Simon, it’s Niall…  I was wondering if me and the boys could go home soon?”

There was a pause before he replied.

“Yes Niall you can go home now if you want, and if you want you can bring the new girl that you guys are friends with… Teegan?”

“Yes Simon, that’s her name. And yes I was gonna bring her.” I replied.

     Then with a goodbye from each end, I hung up. Then I looked at Teegan, all I was capable of doing was smiling. As I was about to say something her phone went off. She answered. “Hello?” I could only hear one side of the conversation. “Yes I understand.” Pause “Okay.” Pause “Yeah, we’ll be right there” then she hung up. She grabbed my hand and started walking. “What’s going on?” I asked cause I was fully interested. “Liam.” Was all she said. “What about him? Is he hurt?” I asked now worried. “Don’t worry, he just needs to talk to me.” she was walking right by my car, so I coughed to get her attention. (Cough) she turned around with a questionable face. “You don’t think I walked here did you?” then she looked to where I was walking, and started walking towards me. The ride to the apartment was quiet. When we arrived she ran into the apartment and into the elevator. The door closed and I didn’t see her anymore.

Teegan’s POV

   I didn’t tell Niall, but Liam sounded more nervous then I led on to be. So when the elevator door opened I raced into the apartment, and I was in the middle of a group hug. It lasted a few seconds before everybody pulled away. Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me into the next room. “Why do you cut? And don’t tell me you don’t.” I looked at the ground. “Liam look, it’s a way I’ve always dealt with things, either that or play guitar depends on how bad it is. Its just I had a really bad life a few years ago and this is how I learned to handle it. Don’t be mad at me.” There was a pause then he replied. “Teegan I’m not mad at you, I was just really worried, when Niall came out with the bloody cloth and then we saw the wrap around your arm, then you ran out of here, I was worried sick, and was your legal guardian I have the right to be upset.” I paused after what he said… Legal Guardian? “Wait… back up… Legal guardian?” he nodded. “ I filled out the files today, I am legally your guardian.” A huge smile appeared onto my face, I couldn’t believe I had a family again. “But I want to tell the boys together. They didn’t even know I was planning this.” He added. I couldn’t stop smiling. I leapt into his arms for a huge hug. “Thank you Liam.” I whispered in his ear. “Anything for you T.” he whispered back. “Lets go tell them. I’m dying to let the boys know.” He exclaimed. All I was able to do was smile and nod. As we walked out, with Liam’s arm around me I saw the smile on Niall’s face disappear and the look that replaced it scared me. He was pissed. I tried to give him a reassuring look but he just looked away. “Guys I have something to say. “ Liam started but I cut him off. “Actually before you continue I wanted to tell everybody some great news. Niall asked me out!” I exclaimed. Niall’s head shot up, his face was filled with confusion, anger, and happiness. Then I looked at Liam to continue. “Well then two really good things happened for you today. Guys meet Teegan’s new family member.” All the guys started looking around. “Really?” I questioned. They all looked back at us. “OOOHHHH that’s why his arms around you!!!!! LIAM!! You’re her guardian!!! HAHAHAHA CONGRATS!” Louis yelled. They all started laughing. “Group hug!” Zayn exclaimed and we all went in for a big hug. After a few seconds of me being in the middle of a hug they all pulled away. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me off to talk to me. “I’m sorry…” he said while looking at his feet. “For what? Feeling jealous? Cause if that’s why then there is no reason to feel sorry. It means you care.” I said as I pulled him into a hug and then just gently rested my lips on his. Wow there were sparks. After a few seconds he pulled away then went to talk. “Be ready by 5:30 tomorrow night. That’s when we are going on our first date. But for tonight worry about packing” I just nodded. Then thought of something “Who am I gonna stay with? You or Liam?” he looked around then showed me a sign to wait one moment. Then he ran off. He ran over to Liam then ran back with him. “ask your question again.” I nodded. “well I was wondering. Who am I gonna stay with?” Liam thought about the question then replied. “I think its best if you have your stuff at my flat. But you can stay at Niall’s when you want. Deal?” “Yes” Niall and I yelled back. I jumped into Liam’s arms to thank him. When I pulled away he talked again. “Okay, lets get packing!” and with that we started packing.