FORTY FOUR

Mike

She's gorgeous as always lagi kong tinatatak sa isip kung gaano ka perpekto ang kagandahang pinag mamay ari nya. She look so small in my arms as she snuggled more in my chest god how bad I wanna touch her again and beg me to go faster just like earlier when I'm inside of her.

Bumukas dahan dahan ang mga magaganda at kumikinang nyang mga mata at diretsong sinalubungan ang aking tingin "Hey" She greeted with a sleepy voice

"Hey gorgeous how's your sleep?"

"Perfect" I grabbed her with a full of gentle at sinandal sya saaking dibdib tracing her thigh under the cover "Wanna take a shower with me?" I offered as she flashed me her innocent smile before nodding

Bumalikwas si Casilyn sa kama at napuno ng pag alala ang aking mukha nang bigla nalang syang natumba pabalik sa kama "I'm so sore" She sounded so hurt

Fuck!

"I'm sorry princess mukhang nasobraan yata ako" I carried her to my bathroom closing the glass door turning on the shower, were still naked now and she moaned when the water hit her body

Hinawakan niya ang aking pisngi atsaka sya lumapit para halikan ako hindi ako pumalag pa at hinalikan sya pabalik "I love it when you're rough"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" She said before kissing my jaw down to my chest I groaned nang hinawakan nya ang aking pagkalalaki she goes down on me starting to kneel

"What are you doing hmm?"

"What do you think?" Casilyn palmed my dick as I tried to move away dahil sa sarap na nadadama ngayon, her hands feels so soft yet good around my dick fuck!

The most hottest part is she stick her tongue out slightly licking the tip of my hard dick as I grabbed a fistful of her hair

"Suck me now princess make me cum" She didn't waste any time and placed my dick inside her watered mouth I left an 'oh' sound as she sucked me off. I tightly grip her hair as she started to bob her head meeting my thrust fucking her mouth.

"Oh yes baby suck me off make me fucking cum" I turned off the shower holding the wall as my support para hindi ako matumba habang sinasarapan ako sa ginagawa ni Casilyn saaking kahabaan.

Bumayo pa ako ng mabilis nang maramdaman ko nang lalabasan na ako "Ah shit I'm cumming!" As she continue to suck the shit out of me I finally came looking down at her chest rising sa paghabol ng hininga. "Swallow" and then she did.

• • •

Sabay na kaming bumaba to have some food together it's already passed 5:29PM hindi man lang kami nakapag breakfast dahil sa ginawa namin kanina. Yeah we had a shower sex there and she's feeling so sore pero wala naman syang pake so we didn't waste another time together and enjoyed every moment we shared in that tiled room.

And after naming gawin iyon we took a shower she let me shampooed her hair and I let her shampooed mine. We talked about everything we want to talked about now and there's only two things I'm expecting from this woman infront of me who's busy eating a chicken leg.

I want her to trust me back and let me to finally have her again.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I shook my head tinitignan lang sya and she offered me the last leg "Say ahh"

I smiled "Ahhh"

"Oh diba masarap?"

I nodded ipinuwesto nya pabalik ang kinakain sa plato "Why is Tina wearing your shirt?" I can't help but my smile sa tanong nya "She stole it from me that's why lumabas ako kaninang naka shirtless and only in my boxers" Casilyn pouted playing the fork in her hand while looking down "Then why are you shirtless?"

Her jealousy makes me happy I know she is I can see it the way she's trying to avoid my gaze "Sleeping only in my boxers is the thing I always do baby, now tell me what do you want to do pag natapos na itong trip natin"

Her lips formed into a thin line at tinuro nya ang kanyang hintuturo sa kanyang ulo na pinapakitang nag iisip pa sya I grab the tissue to wipe it down on the side of her lips na may naka kalat na gravy "We have one week here in Henann right?"

"I wanna go back to Manila gusto kong bisitahin si tiya Flor and then I need to talk with Olivia" Hawak ko ang libreng kamay nya at naglapag ng halik saka sya tinignan sa mga mata "I'll come with you"

Hindi na sya nagsalita pa at tumango nalang I waited for her to finish and after nun bumalik na ulit kami sa kwarto ko. She keep insisting na doon nalang daw muna sya sakanya but hindi padin ako pumayag.

Pakiramdam ko kasi pag isang minuto lang syang nakahiwalay saakin parang mararamdaman ko na ulit na iiwasan nya nanaman ako and I won't let her do that again.

Not after we made love together in this bed we are laying right now while cuddling watching some movies together in Netflix I wanna just stay like this, this position we are here right now I just want stay like this with Casilyn forever.

"Mike?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can I tell you something?" Umalis sya pagkakatabi saakin at umupo para harapin ako ginaya ko naman kung ano ang ginawa nya handang pakinggan kung ano man ang salitang bibitawan nya sa oras na ito. I wanna listen to her honesty because as I'm forcing my eyes to look into hers na pilit iniiwasan ang bawat tingin ko saglit syang umalis sa kwarto ko and then pagbalik nya may dala dala syang isang picture na hindi ko alam kung ano.

And when she handed it to me lumakas ang tibok ng aking puso at para bang sinasakal ako para hindi ako makahinga at makapag salita çffff dong maayos but I still tried to ask why did she gave me this ultrasound picture.

"What is this? Why-"

"I was pregnant before Mike, pregnant by your daughter"