1.Challenge

A boy of around 23 is standing on a big dark room shirtless.

He was sweating and his jaws were clenched. His deep gaze was on a guy infront of him...

He rolled his fist and hit the guy. That guy fell down blood oozing from his lips.

The boy started beating that guy and the guy was pleading.

Prince pls leave me. I am not powerful as you are. You are the best prince. Pls don't beat me more prince. The guy pleaded by joining his hands and falling on the boys leg.

Huh, I heard that you are the most powerful boxer of our world and you are pleading like a child.Don't you know me the Siddharth Nigam hate pleaders.He asked dangerously.

So the boy was siddharth and the guy was the most famous boxer of their world..

Prince pls and that guy pleaded again and then a guy came there.

Guy:Prince, King and 1st prince asked you to come to the court.

Sid looked at the guy and said.Coming u leave.

And then sid turned towards the guy who was pleading

I let you go now.But will meet soon,  so be ready to fight with me and saying it he left to the court.

He snapped his fingers while walking and within seconds he was wearing a black shirt.

He directly went to the court and opened the big door and entered the court and found the King sitting their on the big couch.

(Guys imagine that couch in which a king sit)

Sid:Why did you called me King?
He asked in cold voice.

The king looked at siddharth.

King:Sid i called you here to say a very important thing.

Sid:What is it. Spill it.

Abhi:Sid talk properly

And sid glared at abhi and abhi did the same with more intensity.

King:I know you wont listen us.But you claims u are a devil right?

Sid:Yes i do.

King:So we have a challenge for you.If you accept and win this challenge i promise i will not stop you from doing anything. Not only me abhi will also not stop you and i will let you rule my kingdom. Are you ready?

Sids pov

Wow man its a great opportunity to prove my self a devil and also he said they will not stop me from doing anything. If they try too i will do but still its a disturbance for me.I should say yes.

Pov ends

I am ready.Said sid in a cold voice

Abhi:So the challenge is you have to marry an Angel whom we say and after 8months of your marriage you have to kill her. So ready for this siddharth?

Sids pov
I have to kill her? Really man? But i have no problem i will kill her with no mercy.Because i am the siddharth nigam.

Pov ends.

I'm ready.Said sid.

Sid:Who is the girl?

Abhi:Ok so the girl is in earth and you have to find her yourself and bring her here.

Sid:What the fuck is this? Why would i find?

Abhi:Because its a challenge.

Sid:Ok continue..
He said in a frustrated tone.

Abhi:And ya she has a tattoo in her hand and this is the tattoo.

Abhi did a magic and the pic of tattoo was shown in the wall.

Abhi:So go now your challenge starts now

Sid:Ok.

And sid vanished from there.

Abhi:Dad hope everything would be fine.

King:Yes.I hope she will make him fall for her and he can't kill her if he try too i will save her.

Abhi:Hm and ya dad i also need to go to earth.

King:Hm.

And abhi also vanished from there.

And thats for today
How was it.Hope u all loved it.

Do inline comments.

Tag ur fav or worst part.

Do vote.

Goals:15votes 5 comments.

Guys i am asking very less goals

Guys i am asking very less goals.So pls complete it then only i will update next chapter.

°~Shiva~°