22.Promise 😚

Avi asked how did he know that she is in trouble and he remembered what really happened.

Siddharth has tied a magical chain on avis neck which will give signal to him when she is in a problem. And he did it at that day when she was hurt due to him.Avi was unknown about it.

Avi:hello, say na how did you came to know?

Sid:It's just i was feeling to walk through here and i found you that's it.

He lied as he don't want avi to think positive about him.

Avi nodded and she was feeling very cold and her body was weak as she used too much power.

She hugged him, digging her face in his chest and her arms were around him and he covered his one hand around her protectively.

After few minutes her found avi shivering and her body had high temperature. Without wasting time he took her in bridal style and disappeared.

He was now in his room and he made avi lay on the bed. He called the doctor and doctor prescribed medicine for her and also asked sid to apply medicine on her bruise.

After the dr left sid sat near avi and made her have the medicine and then he opened the medicine tube and started applying medicine on her bruise

After applying it he covered her with duet and was just staring her blankly.

And unknown feelings started to awake in him and his hand automatically moved towards her head and caressed her hair.

Sids pov

Avneet, today you don't know how much bad i was feeling for shouting on you.Till this time i have shouted to many and even many were sad because of me but...i never felt anything for them but today...Avneet when i found you in a danger i couldn't stop myself that i didn't cared about anything, like seriously i just ignored the fact that i wanted to be devil and i saved you.

Don't know what happened to me when i found that moron Fedrick just inches apart from you.Just how dare he even dared to touch my wife.See i am being possessive. No this can't happen, i can't let this happen.Avneet you will be killed by me and i can't grow any feelings for you nor u can.But something happens to me when you are near.My heart stops listening my words.Aahhh i just hate that.

He took her one arm in his

I can't fall for u.But i promise i won't let anyone harm you till...

I won't break my promise.

After that he was going to leave but avis hand was holding sids hand.

'Pls don't go'He heard a mumble which was by avi.

He sat near her and she tightened her grip on his hand and he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Slowly he drifted off to sleep and avi placed her head on his lap and slept

The night owls  sound was there and the moon and stars shined brightly seeing and angel and devils unknown Love.

Guys due to my offline classes and huge load of works i am unable to update properly.So this story will be slow update.

Pls don't be sad.I am helpless
Pls keep supporting.

Goals:60+votes and comment.

Guys i know i am updating after very long time but i told you its seriously very hard to maintain both studies and watty.