Ivypool & Foxleap

Request by _WolfeyCat_

A reddish-brown tabby tom silently crouched down as he spotted Ivypool. The beautiful silver-and-white she-cat was sunning herself in a patch of sunlight in a small clearing the forest. Her pelt rippled in the sunshine making her fur glow. He smiled and wriggled his haunches and pounced on the she-cat. She yelped in surprise and he pinned her down.

"What in StarClan's name are you doing, Foxleap?" Ivypool meowed in surprise.

"Leaping?" Foxleap purred.

The silver-and-white she-cat rolled her dark blue eyes and got to her paws as the tabby tom let her up. Ivypool shook her pelt and licked her paw. Foxleap looked at her with his green eyes sparkling with love. Ivypool looked up as the tom looked away blushing.

"What's the matter? Can't talk?" She joked.

Foxleap meet her warm gaze and leaned forwards and touched noses with her. The she-cat blushed and looked into his eyes as he pulled away.

"I-Ivypool . . . I love you and I want to be with you forever." Foxleap meowed, blushing madly as he looked into her eyes.

She stared at him in shock and felt a purr escape her mouth. She nuzzled his fur and rested her head on his shoulder. Foxleap stiffened in shock, but relaxed and entwined their tails together.

"I love you too." She murmured.

The reddish-brown tabby licked her forehead and rested his chin on the top of her head.

"We'll be together forever, my love." He purred.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!

I know I haven't updated this book in a long time. Read the author's note for more info.

Anyways hope you guys liked it and check out my other books. Check out Ask Leopardstripe!!!! You can ask my OC any question you want!!!

Till next time . . .

May StarClan light your path! :)