Ivypool & Hawkfrost

Hawkfrost looked across the border to the StarClan side. He hoped to spot the beautiful silver-and-white tabby she-cat. He dropped his tail in disappointment as he couldn't spot her.

"I wish I hadn't been so foolish to follow my father." Hawkfrost muttered.

He glanced behind him to see the dark gloomy forest. He hates this place. If only he hadn't tried to kill Firestar, then maybe then he would have lived longer.

"Hawkfrost?" He heard a soft voice meow.

He looked in front of him to see the silver-and-white she-cat he loved. Her paws shimmered with stars and her body was outlined in moonlight.

"Ivypool." He breathed.

Hawkfrost took a step forward to cross the border to be with her, but was stopped. He couldn't cross the border he wasn't a StarClan cat.

"I wish I could be with you." Hawkfrost wailed.

Ivypool's dark blue eyes glimmered with warmth.

"Do you wish to become good?" She whispered.

Hawkfrost's ice-blue eyes stretched wide with hope. This could be the answer!

"Yes." He meowed.

A pale-blue she-cat stepped from the stars and stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Ivypool.

"Hawkfrost, I can see that in your heart you really love Ivypool. Your heart has changed." The she-cat meowed.

"I am Bluestar, I was leader of ThunderClan before Firestar. He will join us in StarClan soon." She meowed. "If you truly wish to be with Ivypool, break from the Dark Forest. Live among the stars."

Hawkfrost stepped over the border, his heart filling with warmth and love. He crossed the border and stood in front of the she-cat he loved.

"You are welcomed with StarClan." Bluestar meowed.

He dipped his head to the leader and she faded and only Hawkfrost and Ivypool were there.

Hawkfrost looked into her dark blue eyes with love blossoming in his chest. She purred and pressed her muzzle to his. He smiled and licked her muzzle.

"I love you." She purred.

He purred and closely curled around her feeling her warmth.

"I love you too." He whispered in her ear.

Ivypool pressed herself against him and entwined her tail with his.

Hawkfrost felt happy to be free from the Dark Forest and to finally be with his true love.