Mapleshade & Tigerstar

Request from: SnowlightXx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tortoiseshell-and-white ginger she-cat, known as Mapleshade, watched as Tigerstar planned their revenge on all the Clans. They had recruited many cats of all Clans to be part of their plan. They would be trained in their ways to turn on their Clan mates and become more powerful then their Clans. Most of them were to navi to know what was really going on.

"Mapleshade, you know this will work if only Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing would stay out of our way." Tigerstar growled.

He sat next to the she-cat as they watched the recruits being train by the Dark Forest warriors. Mapleshade had grown a liking towards the dark tom. He's nothing like Appledusk. Tigerstar seems to care at least. She nodded in agreement and gazed into his amber eyes. She never showed love after what happened many moons ago. Mapleshade sighed and tore her gaze from him to look at the training cats. Yeah, like he'll ever like another she-cat again after Goldenflower and Sasha.

"Hey, you alright? You seem awfully quite lately." Tigerstar asked.

He slowly started to entwined their tails together when she didn't respond. Mapleshade tensed and looked into his eyes.

"I'm fine!" She snapped. "What do you care anyway? It not like you care about me!" She slightly regretted shouting at him, but quickly dismissed the thought.

He growled and hissed in her ear, "Follow me."

The dark brown tom rose to his paws and vanished into the bushes. She shivered and reluctantly followed him. He sat down in front of her in a small clearing. Mapleshade looked around suspiciously, but sat down in front of him.

"Look, Mapleshade. It may seem to you as stupid, but I care about you. I love you." He meowed.

Her eyes widen in disbelief. What? He loves me? But, I can't love him too? What if things go the same as Appledusk? Appledusk, I . . . miss you! But Tigerstar really does love me for me.

"Oh Tigerstar . . . I love you too." She whispered.

He purred and curled around her. Mapleshade purred too, never imagining she would be able to. She had become more faded as they had started to train the new apprentices. I will cherish the time I have left with Tigerstar. The only one for me.