Heathertail and Lionblaze

Heathertail padded silently through ThunderClan territory to meet Lionblaze. She padded to their hiding place and saw him crouched down with his paws tucked under his chest. She raced towards him and brushed muzzles.

"I'm glad you could make it." He purred.

Lionblaze licked her cheek and rose to his paws. He nuzzled her fur and Heathertail purred.

She wished that they could be together. But she was going to cherish every moment with him.

"I love you." She purred.

Lionblaze entwined their tails together and rested his chin on her head. She pressed her cheek to his chest and could feel him purring.

"I'm glad I met you." He whispered in her ear.

Heathertail slightly blushed as he rubbed his cheek against hers. She playfully pounced on him and pinned him down. Lionblaze easily slithered out of her grasp and gently flipped her over and pinned her down.

"I win." He purred.

Heathertail snuggled up next to him as he laid down next to her with their backs on the ground and their eyes gazing up at the stars.

"I wish I could be with you every single day." Heathertail murmured.

He moved closer towards her: their heads together and tails entwined.

"Me too." Lionblaze whispered.