Leopardstar and Tigerstar

Leopardstar watched as Tigerstar padded into her den. She had thought that maybe they could have kits some day. He would make the Clans strong.

"Alright Leopardstar, we have to combine our Clans together." He meowed.

Her fur prickled with uneasiness as he sat next to her.

"Well, then who will be leader?" She inquired.

"Both of us of course." He purred.

Leopardstar blushed as he entwined their tails together. Tigerstar purred and licked her cheek. She purred and snuggled up next to him.

--------Scourge arrives------------------

"Scourge you will have everything that I have offered." Tigerstar meowed.

Scourge, the leader of BloodClan, only watched. He stood emotionless. Leopardstar wanted to press herself against Tigerstar, but didn't.

"You will be able to lead the Clans." Tigerstar meowed.

Leopardstar looked at him confused.

'He said that both of us would lead.' She thought.

"You said that we would lead them." She whispered in his ear.

He softly growled and his amber eyes were hostile. She stepped back and he grinned.

"Did you really think that I loved you? Please foolish she-cat, I only wanted power." He growled softly to her.

Leopardstar gasped. He smirked and looked at the black cat.

'I can't believe it. And I loved him!' She thought to herself.

She hadn't noticed that Tigerstar was know furious with the small cat.

"There will be no battle today." Scourge meowed.

"Traitor!" He growled.

He launched himself at Scourge and the small cat easily dodged it and raked his claws along his belly. Everyone gasped as they saw Tigerstar lose all his nine lives.

"And I thought we could be happy together." She murmured.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!!!

Hope you liked it!!!!!

I know this isn't really what happened in the books, just needed this to work some how.

Anyways, hope you check Cinderpelt's Story!!!!

Till next time...

May StarClan light your path :)