Ivypool and Hawkfrost

Ivypool's white-and-gray pelt was covered in blood as she backed away from the Dark Forest toms. One of her eyes was swollen shut and she had many deep wounds on her belly and flank. Ivypool would never have guessed disobeying the Place of No Stars would lead to a war with the Clans and StarClan.

"You will be killed for being a traitor to the Dark Forest!" Snarled Snowtruft. He smirked evilly as she whimpered in fear.

Thistleclaw swiped his paw at her face which made her wince in pain. Ivypool could see through her one good eye, Hawkfrost behind Snowtruft looking at her with sadness. She never would have thought that she would love a Dark Forest cat. But Hawkfrost was different than the other cats, he was nice to her, he didn't train her too hard when she was badly wounded, and Hawkfrost always cared for her. She just couldn't believe that he didn't tell her about the war.

"This will teach you for being a traitor to the Dark Forest!" Growled Snowtruft.

He lifted his bloody paw and sliced Ivypool's throat. She wailed in pain and fell on the dusty ground. She closed her blue eye, gasping for air. Ivypool heard growling and snarling and hissing, she opened her eye to see Hawkfrost fighting the two toms. With one finally strike he sent the two toms fleeing.

He turned his icy-blue worried gaze at her and he had multiple deep wounds. Ivypool weakly smiled at him and coughed up blood.

"Ivypool! I'm so sorry, I should have told you!" Hawkfrost wailed.

He pressed his muzzle to her bloody fur, tears slowly forming in his ice-blue eyes.

"Hawkfrost get away from Ivypool!" A cat screeched.

Ivypool and Hawkfrost turned to see Hollyleaf. Her green eyes blazed in anger as she saw the dark tom. Her black pelt ruffled in fury, her claws ready for attack. Hawkfrost looked at the black she-cat and back at Ivypool he closed his eyes and hissed at Hollyleaf.

"NO! I will not leave her!" Hawkfrost yowled. He crouched down next to Ivypool looking worriedly at her throat.

Ivypool felt Hawkfrost's anxiety prickling his dark tabby fur. She coughed blood again and her vision went blurry.

"Ivypool! Don't go!" He whispered. "I love you!" He licked her cheek and she could hear Hollyleaf hiss in disgust.

Ivypool couldn't believe what she had just heard. Did he really like her? Ivypool's vision got blurred with darkness and she had a painfully spasm. Was this the end for her?

"I love you too. Goodbye." Ivypool rasped. Hollyleaf gasped in shock as she heard the she-cat's words.

She closed her eye and felt Hawkfrost lick her muzzle, before she felt nothing.

Hey guys!!

So this is my first short story. I want you guys to tell me which cats I should do and give me some ideas on what they should be like. And follow my profile!! :) I really hope I can get some more ideas. I may have made up some warriors to be with the clan and the cats in them. Anyways tell me which cats I should do!!

Thanks for reading!!! :)