Talltail(star) & Jake

Requested by: Brewingstorm

Talltail flicked his ear as he heard a loud wail coming from further in the large field but close to the two-leg dens. He stayed close to the ground and followed the wail. He leaped through the tall grass before blinking as he looked at Jake who was on his back, his paws flailing. He arched an eyebrow and sat down, watching him.

"Oh the pain!" Jake wailed. He blinked as he heard a chuckle and looked over. He jumped on his paws, cheering. He leaped on Talltail and licked all over his face.

Tailltail yelped and whined at the licks. He placed a paw on his muzzle. "Why in the name of StarClan are you wailing?" He huffed. "You'll attract unwanted attention towards yourself." He said.

"But I got your attention. I knew you'd come sooner or later." Jake purred happily, pale leaf-green eyes bright with happiness. He purred louder and showered Talltail's face in more licks.

Talltail gave up on having him stop on the licking and laid there. He soon purred and gave licks back. "You're one crazy cat." He purred. He wrapped his paws around him and groomed the plump tom's flame-colored fur. He then stopped and grabbed Jake's face with his paws and squished his cheeks. He pressed his muzzle to his. "Oh I love you." He purred.

Jake blinked, eyes widening before purring and wrapping his paws around him happily. "I love you too!" He purred loudly, paws tightening.

Talltail squirmed. "Okay! Having difficulty breathing!" He gasped, eyes wide.

Jake yelped and let go. He softly smiled and licked his muzzle. He tucked his head under his chin, laying on top of him happily.

They spent the rest of the evening together, grooming and cuddling with each other, enjoying the moment.

_____________________________

Hey guys

Thank you for reading and thank you for the requests.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Till next time..
:)