Part 3....

🙊🤭

Why life was so cruel with me? I could have fallen for everyone, but why did it have to be Hyujin' dad....

And why the hell was he so hot?? 

I tried my best to ignore the message he sent me which made me Sweat even more by the way... But nothing to do.

I kept drinking the wine lowering my head to hide my red cheeks that lasted since a long moment now and to avoid his beatiful and sharp eyes.

Aish... This bastard....

HJ: By the way dad?  Hyujin said after taking a long sip of her juice.

JK: Yes?

HJ: Can I ask you questions?

JK: Of course.. You can ask me anything. And I'll answer honestly.

HJ: Okay.. Hum... Why did you leave mom and me?

There was a long silence after that. A very akward one. Until Jungkook smiled softly and licked his lips getting ready to explain.

- Well... After we got you, I was the happiest man in this world. I was just 16 but....I thought I was ready to take care of a baby and a wife.

HJ: But?  What happened then?

JK: after a year of marriage, me and Giannah began to argue a lot. So... We ended up divorcing. She said that I was just no one and I was dragging you guys down. Because I was immature So... I left the house. I was here until your 14th birthday. And then, I got a work abroad.  That's what happened. Hyujini.. Never think that I don't love you... You're the most beautiful thing that I have in my life.

HJ: I know... And I love you too. I don't resent you for anything you know?

Jungkook smiled and held her hand. I also left a little smile. They looked so cute and seeing Hyujin so happy was nice.

HJ: And do you have a girlfriend?

I spilled the wine and began to cought hardly.

HJ: Ya Taehyung?  Are you okay?  Oh gosh! 

Tae: My... Back!!! 

Jungkook stood up and began to pat my back.

JK: There.

Tae: Damn.... Hahhh.... That was close... I was close to death.

Hyujin chuckled and gave me a kerchief.

HJ: Are you okay Tae?  I am worried for you.

Tae: Aniiii. I'm fine... Don't worry..

Jungkook took the kerchief from my hand and began to wipe me with it..

I squeezed my tights when he began to wipe the wine on them...

WHY?!!!

Tae: okay but.... Hum....

He had this pleasure to make me suffer.. How could he do that in front of Hyujin.

I grabbed the tissue and smiled awkwardly.

Tae: I'm gonna do it... Thank you.

JK: Okay. He said as he backed off and came back to his seat.

HJ: Mmmmm. Waaaa.. It's getting dark.

Tae: Yeah. We should leave. I should leave. You guys must have more things to talk about right?

JK: Where do you live?

Tae: In Hongdae... I have a flat there.

JK: Ohhh.

Tae: Yeah....