Part 8...

💋💓

When Lisa finally left with her friends, Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook whose cheeks were all red..

Tae: Are you okay?

JK: Yeah. I just liked it a lot.
Tae: Ohh...

He got down of the hood and fixed himself.

Tae: I'm sorry..... That was hum.... I know i'm weird...

JK: It's okay. I like the weird you then. He replied with a light chuckle.

Tae: Okay. Bye.

JK: What? 

Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him close to him. Tae couldn't look at him in the eyes so he kept staring at his white sneakers.

JK: I know.. I have beautiful shoes but now look at me.

Tae: A-ah... That was...

JK: That was amazing. I know you loved it. And i didn't know you were that brave. What if Hyujin saw us?

Tae: Hyujin is with her mom. Her grandma is sick so they went to see her. 

JK: So that's why you dared to do that?

Tae: Listen... Just forget about that okay?

JK: How can i forget it.. This is our second kiss. And that was as intense as the first one.

Taehyung finally raised his eyes at Jungkook and furrowed his eyebrows.

Tae: By the way. About that. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ?!!

JK: Because I thought you wanted to forget it.

Tae: I would have liked to be informed anyway.. Whatever. I have to go now.

Jk: Hey hey.. Stay here... How can you leave like that after kissing me  so wildly in public?

Tae:.........

JK: Mmmm. Let's have ramyeon together.

Tae: Hah!  I won't fall in your trap. Ramyeon my foot.

JK: What?

Tae: Everyone knows what it means.. Do you think i'm that naive?

JK: What?  So.. You won't eat ramyeon with me?  Aren't you hungry?

Tae: No.

But his stomack was saying all other things.

Jungkook chuckled lightly and burried his hands in his pockets.

JK: Your stomack just..

Tae: I KNOW... aish..... Traitor... He murmured.

Jk: So?  It is friday. Would you like to spend your friday night alone?  I mean, hyujin is not here so..

Taehyung glanced at the man and bite his lips.

Tae: Where will you bring me?  To eat... Ramyeon.

JK: home.

Tae: Y-ye??

Jungkook laughed at Tae's cuteness.

Jk: Where do you want to go then?  I have ramyeon at home and i think you never went to my place so this is a good opportunity.

Oh my god.. Yeah!  I wanted so bad to go with him.. But what about Hyujin???

What if something happens there??  What if tonight is THE night??