Part 28...

🐻🐰

That day, I slept at Hyujin's house. Her mom was not back yet so.. Yeah.. It was fine.

The next day, we woke up by the noise of the door opening downstairs.. Hyujin sat down and rubbed her eyes.

HJ: I guess she is home.

Tae: God... I don't want to meet her now.. That would be so akward.

HJ: She is the one who should be embarassed not you. She is the one who fucked up.

Tae: still.  I 'm dating her ex husband...

HJ: Heeeey. Calm down. Wait.. I'm gonna call dad.. So they can also talk. I think he also has alot to tell her. Just stay here. Okay?

Tae: Mmm...

She wore a hoodie and got out. I looked around and sighed. Then, i changed, ready to go. No way I eat with them or something.

I packed my things and went slowly in the hallway.

HJ: Mom?  Where were you?  I waited for you all night.

Giannah: Ah?  I was at work.. I have alot of things to do those days.

HJ: Hum... I wanted to talk about the actual situation.. With dad and Taehyung.

Giannah: Ahh. Don't start Hyujin.

HJ: Taehyung is here. He slept here the last night.

Giannah: what? Aren't you aware of what is happening right now?

HJ: And what Is happening ? It's just dad who is restarting his life. So what?

Giannah: Hyujin.

HJ: Mom.

I bite my lips and went down the stairs slowly...

Tae: Hi ...

Their gazes laid on me... I lowered my head and began to play with my fingers nervously.

Giannah: Taehyung. How can you show up here?

Tae: Ah?

HJ: Please mom.

Giannah: I was doubting of something but.. I never expected it was actually true. Taehyung. He is way too old for you. What are you doing ??

I was about to defend myself and reply back when someone opened the door loudly.

HJ: Dad??

Jungkook was standing at the door angrily. I teared up and smiled weakly.

He sighed and walked to me.

He grabbed my hand gently and pecked on my lips. I smiled and looked at the two girls. Hyujin was smiling ear to ear when Giannah had thunder in the eyes. 

JK: You're gonna wait for me in the car. Okay?  And Hyujin. Can you please let me talk to your mother alone?

Hyujin nodded by her head and walked upstairs while Taehyung went inside Jungkook 's car.

Giannah: Did he call you?

JK: No. I went here by myself without even knowing he was here. I wanted to talk to you.

Giannah: About what?

JK: We are not married anymore. Why do you keep entering my love life ? 

Giannah scoffed and crossed her arms.

JK: Why did you tell shit to my cousins??  What was the purpose of it?  Mhm?  Just to make Taehyung feel bad?

Giannah: I just thought that they had the right to know that their cousin was dating a baby... A little baby way too young for him.