Part 29...

...........

My mother and father sitting in front of us. And me, Jungkook and Taemoo on the other side  lowering our heads.

My mom was checking Jungkook on social media and google. I knew she was imperessed by Jungkook's career. But she was a mom and she was  worried and trying to be tough with this Guy that introduced himself as her son's boyfriend.

.. She didn't know yet that we were going to get married.

Mr Kim: so. What is your name already ? Dad asked already knowing it.

JK: Jeon Jungkook sir.

Mr Kim: How old are you?
Tae: He is 38 years old.

They looked at me with round eyes. Even Taemoo was surprised.

Taemoo: Waa. Hyung... I wish i had a face like you..

Tae: Shut up Taemoo.

Mrs Kim: Okay. I already saw it on Gogol or i don't know what.

Tae: Google.

Mrs kim: shhh!!

Tae: Yes ma'am.

Mrs Kim: Do you have kids?

JK: Hum.. Yeah.

Mr Kim: mwo??

Tae: Let me tell them. Well... The man you have in front of you is Hyujin's father.

……………………………

They were dumbfounded.

Mrs Kim: hyu... Hyujiin???  You are the one who left Giannah alone here???

JK: Ah?

Tae: Ya mom!  He didn't. It's Giannah who..

Mrs Kim: Giannah???

Tae: Aunt Giannah.. Sorry. It's just.. She is now my boyfriend 's ex wife so.... Yeah.

Mr Kim: That... Waaaa... This situation.. It's.. How the hell did it happen??

JK: we met on instagram.

Mrs Kim: Insta what?

Taemoo: Instagram. Anyway. Even if we explain you won't get it.

Mrs Kim: shhh!

Tae: Whatever.. Mom.. Dad... The most important is that we fell for each other. Even before I found out he was her father. We love each other unconditionally. And... Please. Don't separate us. Mhm? Mom?  Dad?

Mr Kim: Listen. We don't have the intention to separate you. Yeah.. This is not a common situation but... That is your choice. And as long as you love him,  And he loves you...

Mrs Kim: Because you love him right?  You are not playing with him and his Innocent heart.

Jk: .....

Mrs kim : You'd better say yes.

Jungkook gulped and held Tae's hand.

JK: No. I will never do that.. And I.. Have Actually already proposed to him.

Tae: And I said yes.

Taemoo: Whhaaaaaat???

Mrs Kim: oh my.. Oh my god...

Mr kim: What??

Tae: we are engaged. There is no ring yet but.. We are engaged. And you won't change my mind!  Okay?

Mrs Kim: Don't you yell!

Tae : sorry....

Mr Kim: that's.. God... This is too much informations for me...