Part 4...

🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Jungkook followed me everywhere until Hyujin finally came out.

They hugged and I saw Hyujin smiling widely. I stood next to Jungkook who tried to hold my waist but I tapped his hand hardly.

JK: Ya... He whispered.

Tae: Keep your hand for yourself.. Shhh.

HJ: Dad. I had a marvelous idea  last night. She said happily interlocking their arms.

I raised my eyebrows and walked behind them.

I definitely didn't have my place so I coughed to get their attention.

HJ: Yes Tae?

Tae: uhm.. I'll leave now. I have to be home before  dinner. My parents are waiting for me.

HJ: ah yeah. I forgot about it.

JK: What?

HJ: Taehyung have to go to Daegu every Friday to meet his family. It's always like that.

JK: Oh.

Tae: Yeah. So I I'll be off then. I 'm gonna miss the last bus.

JK: Do you want me to take you there. It's quite far. And it's like getting dark and you..

I saw the worries in JK's eyes and that made a smile forming on my face. That was cute to see.

HJ: But dad.

JK: Mhm?

HJ: I had another plan for you... She pouted sadly and held his arm tighter. 

Yeah, she had a Machiavellian plan. She didn't know that it was Machiavellian but anyway. I lowered my head and bite my lower lip.

My eyes was about to tear up dangerously so I faked a beautiful smile and fixed my bangs.

Tae: you should leave with her. I'll be fine. I'm used to it.

JK: But...

HJ: Dad.

JK: Okay.. Be careful okay?

Tae: I will. Thank you for... Worrying about me. I said bowing a bit and leaving with a... Not lying, a heavy heart because if Hyujin succed, Jungkook and her mother would be together again.

And... That would.. Break my heart.

I teared up once I entered the bus for Daegu.

I looked throught the window and saw Hyujin waving at me. I waved back and looked at Jungkook.

Then I pulled out my phone, wore my earphones and closed my eyes..

JK: Are you sure he'll be fine?

HK: why are you so worried about him?  Tae Is a grown up man you know.

JK: Still.. He is still my babybear.... He said with a low voice.

HJ: what did you say?

JK: nothing. Let's go.

In the bus, I tried my best to forget about Jungkook but looked like he took possession of my mind.  I couldn't think of anything else than him and this fucking dinner...

My thoughts got interrupted by a message I received.. It was mom.

Mom at 19:00

Baby where are you?

                            • Me at 19: 00

                          I am on my way mom. Don't worry too much. I'll be there soon.