Part 23....

🐰🐻

Thr next day, Jungkook was the one who woke up first. He felt something heavy on his arm. It was Taehyung who was snoring cutely in his sleep.

He stared at him for a moment..

His blond curly hair were messy yet perfect for his round shaped head, his eyelashes touched those pinkish cheeks and his lips was curved in a small pout,  a baby indeed.

He couldn't help but to kiss his fluffy lips and the tip of his nose.

His kisses woke up Taehyung slowly. He didn't even open his eyes yet that a sweet smile formed on his face.

JK: Good morning princess.
Tae: mmmmm.... I slept so well...

JK: I guess so. He said with a light chuckle.

Tae: Can't we just stay like that forever?

JK: I would like to but...I'm afraid we'll have to leave this comfortable bed and join Yeong-so and Kai. They must be waiting for us .

Tae: what do I tell yeong-so?  She must have been surprised that I was not with her in the room this morning 

JK: tell her that you were at the spa all day and you fell asleep somehow.

Tae: You have one of those ideas... Seriously..

He connected their lips and Entered Tae's mouth slowly. 

Tae: mmmmh~ Jungkook... Don't... I'm gonna get... Horny again...

JK: Okay. Okay.

Tae: Hah... I should take a shower...

JK: I 'm going with you.
Tae: Okay. But promise me that you won't try anything.

JK: Yaa.. I won't. I promise.
Tae: Okay.. Let's go then.

They took a deep shower together and went to the restaurant giggling like two newlyweds on their honeymoon.

Yeong-so saw them arriving and the moans from the last night came back in her mind immediately.

YG: God...

Kai: what?  The boy asked as he turned and saw the couple arriving.

Kai: Good morning!
Tae: Hi hyung. Tae said as he sat next to him.

Jungkook sat next to Yeong-so and smiled.

Since then, Yeong-so began to observe every of their moves and she was slapping herself internally for not noticing something so evident in front of her own eyes.

The way Tae was blushing everytime Jungkook adrrssed him a word, the way Jungkook was changing his voice while talking to Taehyung, the little glances.

YG: ( What an idiot I am..) 

Kai: we are going back home today?

JK: Yeah. This afternoon.
Tae: waa... I'll miss jeju... I like this first business trip.

JK: There will be others. Don't worry.
Kai: If you decide to work at our company after your studies.

Tae: Mmmm. I'll consider it.
YG: We should pack our things then. We can't miss the flight. Tomorrow you have an important meeting with Go food President.

Jk: Mmm. I know. I'll be ready.

Tae: Me.. I have classes.
Kai: Okay. Let's finish our breakfast and get ready.

YG: Okay!

They ate their meals and came back to their respective
rooms.

When they were in the elevator, Taehyung and Jungkook were behind kai and Yeong-so...