Part 17

🐻🐰

Okay...

I was the  unluckiest person in this fucking world. But I had to live with it. What could I do?
But that was still very embarassing..

How could this happen??

They all were sitting on the other side of the table, while me and jungkook were in the other one.

We went to a famous restaurant to talk and to  get jungkook to introduce them to me and me to them.

I was lowering my head , face all red feeling their intense gazes on me.

JK: Don't stare at him like that. You are making him uncomfortable.

The handsome boy with beautiful hair began to laugh hardly.. That was that kind of laugh that make you laugh too.

I raised my eyes at him and bite my lips.

Jin: Hahahaha.. You guys are really something. We are very sorry Taehyung. We didn't mean to make you shy.

JK: shhh. Anyway. Taehyung, this Is Jin.

Jin: Nice to meet you.

Jk: and his husband Namjoon  , Jimin and his boyfriend Yoongi and Hoseok.

HS: Nice to meet you. In real finally. You are more beautiful that I thought.

NJ: We did a good job by convincing him to send you thiS DM.

JIN: Don't feel uncomfortable around us okay?  We won't bite you.

Tae: Sorry for... Earlier.. That was...

JM: It's okay Taehyung.
Tae: Okay....

I took a deep breath and finally had the courage to face them.

JK: Mmmm. He is amazing. I don't regret anything.

Nj: I heard you were his daughter 's bestfriend?

Tae: Yeah...

Jin: Does She know? 

Tae: No.. Of course not. That would be very complicated if she knew.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around me and kissed my temple.

Jin: You guys are cute.

NJ: mmmmm. Are you a student?

Tae: yeah. This Is an internship what I am doing at his company.

Jin: ohhhh. By the way. You are very pretty. Even more than me which is rare.

Tae: Thank you. *chuckles*

JM: I know right? 

They were really cool and we spent all the afternoon together.  Then, at the evening, me and jungkook decided to go at his place.

I sat on the bed and lied exhausted of the day. He went to change in the closet and sat next to me..

I lied my head on his laps and he began to caress my hair slowly.

JK: how are you feeling?

Tae: I am feeling good. Why?

JK: Did you like spending time with my friends?  I know they can be very noisy but they are kind.

Tae: I know. I love them. I said with a sweet smile.

He leaned and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.

JK: Did you hear about the trip at jeju?

Tae: No.. Is there a trip?

JK: Yeah. I have to go there for business matter. Kai and Yeong so are going with me.