Part 9 ....

💕❣️

After my divorce with Giannah, I completely focused on my work and my professional career.

So I became " someone" . I became the guy that everyone wanted but people wouldn't dare to approach and no one couldn't have.

I'm quite cold with people I don't know.

Somehow, Gia's words which hurted me at first, became something pushing me to go further. And to be more and more successful. That's what I am now.

I reached my goal.

I thought my life was nice and I didn't need anything anymore until my friends and hyungs persuaded me to open an Instagram account. Which I did and I fell on that angelic boy.

Kim Taehyung.

He looked sociable, kind and maybe a bit sassy.

I got curious about him for some reasons. He was pretty. Prettier than many girls I knew. 

It's one of my hyungs who convinced me to send him a "hi". Just a "hi" that he might never see or notice so I did it.

But some days after, I got a reply. We began to talk and I got felt comfortable with him.. HIs voice that was like a melody for my ears.

Talking until the daylight. I got attached to him and unlike people might think, even though he was in Seoul, in another country and we could only communicate through social media  ,our relationship was real and this attachement I was startin to feel too was true and real. 

Tae: Ohhhhhh!  He is so handsome!  He exclaimed seeing Ahn Yo seop appearing on the TV.

JK: is he more handsome than me?

Tae : Don't make me choose between you two. The two of you are tall, rich and handsome.

JK: So you are hesitating between us ??

Tae: If it happened.. That he was interested in me, and you made me choose, i'd say "  threesome "

JK: Sorry??

Tae: Just kidding!!  Hahaha. Don't be so serious. He said chewing.

I held his waist and kissed his nape.

Tae: I should leave now. Right?  It's getting late and...

JK: Why don't you stay here?

Tae: I don't think it's.....

JK: What?  We slept together at your place.

Tae: Yeah but.. WHAT?!!  I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

JK: Now you know. So?

Tae: no.. I can't. I know Hyujin will show up at my flat tomorrow morning as she always does so I have to be there otherwise she'll ask me where I was.  And none of us want her to know that I was with her dad.

JK: okay then.. Let's go. I'm gonna drop you.

Tae: Mmmmmm.

He stood up and wore his jacket. Then, he checked around a last time and we left.

We arrived at his flat a while after.

We stayed quiet a moment and I was about to say something when he just... Kissed me softly.

I felt a bit sad to leave like that. But I had to. So, I kissed him.

And that was amazing...

My heart fluttered while I was feeling his soft lips against mine.

Tae: Thank you for the ramyeon.

He just smiled eyes still on my lips.