Chapter 11

My Bestie's daddy is MY "daddy"

Warning:

Contains
* smut
* Mature languages
* 18+

If you are not comfortable with it,

Just skip this chapter

If not,

ENJOY! 

Chapter 11....

I couldn't believe I was there... On Jungkook 's laps begging for  his body. I felt myself dirty because I never wanted someone as much as I wanted him as far I remember...

I'm not that needy and I never tell those kind of things to a guy. But here I am...

Ready to be his slut.. just to feel him inside me...
We kissed and this on kiss became a heated one and a make out session. Our drool escaping from our mouth as I smiled because of the pleasure..

His hands went from my waist, to my hips and  my ass..he began to caress them.

Then, first spank. My mouth parted as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He held my chin and I pecked on my already swollen lips. I bite my lower lip and met his eyes full of lust.

JK: You'll get what you asked for princess.... He said with a husky voice.

Oh yeah... I was just waiting for it.

Since the first seconds I met him in real, I was imagining him above me making me scream his name and moaning my lungs out.... That was happening.

He licked my collabrones and sucked my neck knowing I was a bit sensitive behind the ear. He marked me everywhere.. I was his territory..

As he was enjoying kissing me, my hands scrolled down to his pants. I slipped one inside and smirked before biting his earlobe sensually.

I pat his clothed Dick and a little moan escaped from my mouth.. His breath became heavy as he felt my touches.

I moved a bit and oh gosh.... I felt it his bulge...

Despite of me, my hips started to move.. Rubbed my ass agaisnt it and shut my eyes.

He unbottoned my beautiful shirt and held my bare waist. His cold hands agaisnt my skin made me gasp.

He kissed my shoulder and licked my jawline.

Tae: Fuck... I cursed a satisfied smile on the face.

I was getting hard and harder... I held his hand and put it calmy on my bugle... He breathed sexily at my ears and rolled his tongue.

JK: Did you already do it?  He asked grabbing my ass cheeks hardly.

Tae: Yeah... With some guys.

Then, he whispered to me a sentence that turned me all red and would make the whole thing harder..

" I'm gonna make you forget all of them today baby... "

Tae: I'm looking forward to it daddy ~

The room was getting hot. Fortunately, I closed the door. If someone entered then, I would have died of embarassment...

My sweats dripping all over my body.. Even if we didn't do anything yet.

I got off of his laps and kneeled down eyes locked on his and an evil smrik not leaving my lips.

I unzipped his pants and pulled it down completely. He held my hair and pushed me toward his clothed member... I licked it slowly and freed his dick...