Part 6...

👌🖤

Taehyung turned on the radio and began to sing like a freak in the car. 

JK: Can't you just sleep like every drunk person?  No?

He smiled widely and looked outside still singing happily his lungs out. 

Tae: UHUUUUUU RING MY BEEELLLLL,  I WANT YOUUUUUU!

Jungkook couldn't help but left a little chuckle. Taehyung was just so cute. 

JK: Oh gosh. Suzy should get scared. Another singer is in the area.

Tae: Mmmm~ ring my bell . Nan saranghaaaaeeee.

Then, he calmed down and turned to Jungkook. He began to squeeze his cheeks.

JK: Can't you see i'm driving? Do you want the two of us to die?  Huh?

Tae: You are so handsome... Eoteokke?  Everytime i see you, my heart flutters... Is it normal?

Jungkook turned to him and stared at his drunk face a moment. He had red cheeks because of the alcohol and the lips swollen.

Tae: I want to go out...

JK: what?

Tae: Stop the car... I want to go out.

JK: What?  But it's almost midnight and we are in the middle of nowhere.

Tae: I WANT TO GO OUT!!! 

JK: Okay okay. Calm down. Wait. There is a parking lot over there... He said as he fasten his speed.

They arrived some minutes after and Taehyung rushed outside. He stood there looking up with an idiot smile and the eyes half closed...

Jungkook went beside him and immitate him.

JK: what are you looking at?

Tae: I don't know... The stars. I just think they are beautiful. Did you know that we don't see them when the sun is up?  Why?

The other giggled and sight lightly.

JK: i don't know but that is sad right?

Tae: Yeah... Jungkookie....

JK: Mhm?

Tae turned to him slowly and  held his waist. Then, he burried his face on his chest.

Jungkook pat his back slowly and kissed his hair.

Tae: I want you to f...

Jk: i know Taehyung  to find you brain. So let's go home quickly and i'll find your brain'. Okay?

Tae: To find what?

JK: Let's go. He insisted holding Taehyung's hand and dragging him inside the car. 

In the last kilometers, Tae fell in a deep sleep and was snoring so cutely.

JK: what should I do with you Taehyung?  Tss....

They arrived in front of Tae's building.

JK: Taehyung?  Jungkook tried to wake him up but nothing to do. 

So he didn't have choice. 
He piggybacked Taehyung to the elevator and his flat.

JK: Come on Tae. What is your password? 

Tae woke up a bit and began to tap lazily .

JK: yeah... Okay. We got it.

The door opened and the lights switched on.
Tae clinged into Jungkook 's neck not wanting him to leave.