Part 25....

🐻🐰

Me and Hyujin ran as fast as we could and arrived at the school gate... Waaaaa. That was intense.

When we finally stopped running like crazy, we looked at each other and bursted in laugh.

Tae: we won't do that again okay??  That was so stressful.

HJ: You were amazing though. " aigoooo. We won't buy it noona !!" . She repeated my line while gesturing ridiculously.

Tae: It was your fault. Why didn't you look carefully at the menu at the first place?

HJ: The cursed curtain I said. But anyway. We are saved so... Phew. We are okay now.

Tae: waaaa.... We might go to prison if they knew what we did.

HJ: how would they know?  Aish.

Hyujin held my hand and fuxed my hair. Then, she smiled widely.

HJ: That will be a good souvenir for us. That we will tell our grandchildren and our grandchildren will tell their grandchildren.

Tae: How I love you Hyujin.
HJ: I knoooow. I love you too taetaeee.

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

HJ: We still have classes so we'd better go back inside.

Tae: raaaaah. I groaned out of annoyance.

HJ: Heeeey!  Hwaiting!!!!

Tae: I want to sleep.....

HJ: Shhhh. You are impossible Taehyung. Let's go. She said as she dragged me inside.

HJ: By the way.

Tae: yeah?
HJ: Do you have an internship tomorrow?

Tae: Yeah. I have to be there tomorrow morning. What if your Father doesn't sign at the end saying that I was never there.

HJ: Oh.

Tae: why?

HJ: Actually, tomorrow, I'm going with my mother to see my grandparents and I thought you would come with us. They adore you.

Tae: and I adore them too but I can't miss my internship. They are already very kind to let me work there . Plus, they are paying Me.

HJ: yeah. You are lucky.
Tae: I'm lucky that I have the best best bestfriend ever. It's all credits to you.

HJ: I know. You're lucky to have a Jeon Hyujin with you. Let's go now.

Tae: Okay.

We went to attend the class and some hours after, we were back in the garden all tired and sleepy. How can this be so boring???

Suddenly, someone showed up in front of us. It was Sangwon with a huge smile.

Tae: You're here?

SG: You look very pale.

Tae: No. It's just that I am sleepy.

HJ: He is always sleepy. This is not new. So what's up sangwon?

SG: I thought that maybe you guys could come with me?  I will go karaoking with some friends.

Tae: Ah.. Noo.. I had a long journey . Too much events happened today. With acting, running and all. I need to rest.

HJ: Well. I can come if you want to.

SG: Are you sure you won't come Taehyung?  I mean.. I really wanted to hang out with you here.