Part 5...

💜💜

I ran to Hyujin's room and panted heavily.. Gosh.. That was the most embarassing event that happened to me in my 23 years of life after discovering that Jungkook was Hiujin's dad of course.

I covered my mouth and looked throught the window. They were getting Jungkook out of the swimming pool.

I had to get out of there.  That was vital.

But how??

Hyujin arrived in the room when I was still looking at Jungkook near the window.

HJ: Tae.

I litteraly jumped and held my chest. She starlted me.

Tae: Ah?
HJ: This is a towel for you. What happened down there? 

Tae: Well... Your dad fell in the water and I tried to save him but you know that I can't swim so he ended up saving me.

HJ: Oh. But why did he fall again?

Tae: I don't know. Why are you asking me?  Is it my fault if your dad has weak kneels??

HJ: What?  No. I didn't mean that.

Tae: Oh. Sorry. I guess you don't have clothes here for me?

HJ: Nope. Will you go back to your flat?

Tae: I don't really have choice. It's freezing.

HJ: okay okay. But dry you hair before. You're gonna get sick and I'll still have to look after you like a kid.

Tae: yaa. I know you love playing the "mother" with me.

She chuckled and wiped my hair slowly.

HJ: Tss.. Taehyung.

I finished drying my hair some minutes after and got down. Where I saw aunt Giannah and Jungkook talking.

Giannah: so you are really back. I can't believe it.

JK: Why?

Giannah: I thought you forgot about Hyujin.

JK: I always send the money I should send her. 

Giannah: do you think it's enough?

JK: Was I the one who asked for the divorce?  Jungkook asked with a straight face and his wet hair.

Giannah: I can't believe you

JK: what?  Aish. You're not gonna start a fight with me right now. Mhm?

Giannah gave him the towel and sight lightly.

Giannah: No. Dry your hair.

I never saw Jungkook so serious. I was about to go back upstairs to Hyujin's room but stopped on my track when I heard Aunt Giannah calling my name.

GN: Taehyung?

I turned slowly and met Jungkook's eyes.  His face soften. I gulped and held the tissue in my hand tighter. 

Then, I smiled awkwardly.

Tae: I.. I didn't mean to listen to you.. I'm sorry.

GN: Ah?  No. It's okay honey. Were you looking for something?

Tae: No.. I was about to leave for my flat. I'm all wet and I don't have any clothes here.

GN: ahh.. Right.

Tae: Mmm.. I 'm gonna leave then... I said and walked to the door avoiding Jungkook 's gaze. 

JK: Hum.. I can take you there. I also have to change.